Senscience Smoothing gelee

No Image

1 review

Great product for blowdrying/flat ironing hair straight. I've had a really good experience with this product. Here is a rundown:

Pros
+does what it claims; leaves hair soft,shiny, and healthy
+doesn't leave residue;
+non-greasy;
+smells amazing;
+convient tube (does not leak or spill);
+leaves hair in great condition.

Cons
-not widely available.

Overall: I really noticed a difference after using this gelee. The hold is soft, so hair remains flexible and bouncy after blowdrying / flat ironing. Upon application, the texture is clear/opaque and is sort of like a cross between a gel and serum. It provides great slip, so when I combed my hair after using this, it detangled wonderfully. Since this gelee is heat activated, I found that I noticed the full results after blow drying--the frizz was minimized completely... Also the product claims to prevent and heal split ends. My hair is like spun silk after blowdrying!! The ingredients are good too (basic silicones, panthenol, soy, silk protein, etc); my ends feel and look healthier too . I have tried smoothing and straightening balms in the past, but was not impressed. That said this by far is amazing ; can't say enough good things about it!! Also it is not greasy/ oily, yet moisturizing which my hair needs. I just wish Senscience products were more widely available. 5 lippies :-)

Popular Styling Products