benefit Cosmetics Ultra Plush Lip Gloss

benefit Cosmetics Ultra Plush Lip Gloss
Ultra Plush Lip GlossUltra Plush Lip Gloss

3.3

on 9/19/2018 4:49:00 PM

I love the scent of these lip glosses but other than that there isn't much else to love.

They are not very long wearing and just sort of sit on top of my lips without absorbing. There are way better lipglosses that don't cost as much as these.

on 8/13/2018 8:06:00 PM

Really not worth it. I have the Hoola version and was sadly disappointed with it. It has no colour, a cheap, slippy feel, and reminds me of the gloopy glosses I played around with as a six-year-old. It also barely stays on and sticks to EVERYTHING. The one positive is that it is nicely moisturising. I recommend NYX glosses as a much higher-quality alternative, at a far more wallet-friendly price tag.

I am obsessed with this lipgloss's formula. It is so creamy & buttery & not sticky at all. It has a gorgeous sheer to it as well

Purchased Dandelion. It smells good and expensive. The color is very sheer peach with a tiny hint of shimmer. It would be much cheaper to just apply Vaseline! Also,it wears off quickly.

on 11/24/2015 7:11:00 AM

Best lipgloss i ever tried.
Medium pigmentation and not sticky at all. Smooth and hydrating and a pleasant smell :)
Not into the packaging though, would be nicer with an applicator, instead of a plastic end. (more precise application without mirror )

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a review for the shade Fauxmance. I bought this over the weekend and have been using it for a few days now. Overall I'm really enjoying this lip gloss. It isn't sticky at all and isn't like any other gloss I've ever tried. Most lip glosses that I've tried including MAC are overally sticky, too glossy and just sits on top of my lip which isn't what I look for in a gloss. These glosses feel like they are actually moisterising my lips like a smooth lip balm in the form of a gloss if that makes any sense. The color is beautiful, its a soft berry color with very little hints of shimmer. Don't be alarmed - the shimmer isn't that noticeable, only if you're under direct light or shine a torch directly to your lips then you can see a little shimmer. Overall, it isn't at all glittery and lasts a decent amount of time for a gloss max 2 hours for me. After at least 2 hours of wear, It still has a nice moisterising feeling on my lips and in some way lightly stains my lips with a matte soft berry color. I'm pleasently surprised with this and will probably look into purchasing different shades :) Definitely recommend this!

on 6/26/2015 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not too picky when it comes to lip glosses. I like all kinds of brands and it doesn't surprise me that I enjoyed Dandelion. I like how light and smooth it feels on the lips. There isn't much color to it, but it gives me a nice natural tint when I wear it. The lasting power is totally not there. It might work on me for about 30 minutes then it seems to disappear. I don't reach for this when I want the lip color to last a while, but for a quick way define my lips, this is great. I typically use it on a casual day when I'm out running around. Overall, I like this and received in a trade, but I am not sure I'd purchase a full tube.

on 6/14/2015 12:14:00 AM

I have half sizes in Hoola and Dandelion from a kit. These feel nice - smooth and not sticky. They smell and taste slightly sweet. However, they have zero colour payoff and extremely minimal lasting power - barely 30 minutes for me. Wouldn't bother again or with other shades.

Awesome! I have all 6 of these. Gorgeous colors (& at Xmas time I was able to pick up a blush palette which has all 6 cheek colors so it's fun to wear the lipglosses w the matching coordinating cheek colors). They are fairly sheer but I don't like dark vampy colors so these work well for me. They are USD$16 for a generous sized tube w a cute logo on the front. Some of these taste a little different idk how to describe it, it's not unpleasant & it goes away soon after you've applied it but for those who are sensitive to smells/tastes in cosmetics this may be a turn off. My favorite is Hoola.

Recently bought this in Hoola. It smells weirdly like popcorn, has no staying power, barely any tint, does not moisturize and at $16 is way overpriced. It's a shame, cos I usually like Benefit stuff. I also love lip gloss but this one is just worth skipping over :(