The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15

No Image

3.0

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water/Eau (Solvent/Diluent), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate/Octyl methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen), Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Sunscreen), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Sunscreen), Ethyl Trisiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Ethylhexyl Stearate (Skin-Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Methyl Gluceth-20 (Viscosity Modifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ceteareth-20 (Emulsifier), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butyrospermum Parkii/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Skin Condtioning Agent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (Chelating Agent), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Chelating Agent), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Methylpropanediol (Solvent), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Squalane (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Caramel (Colour), CI 17200/Red 33 (Colour), CI 15985/Yellow 6 (Colour).

on 7/10/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This has a relatively strong rose scent to it.. It almost reminds me rose syrup!! Every time I apply this, I can't help but steal a few sniffs every now and then.

Apart from the smell, unfortunately, there's nothing else that impresses me. While it is absorbed quickly, I find that it doesn't spread as easily. The packaging is pretty bad when you have depleted a lot of the product. It also isn't moisturizing enough for my very dry hands.

My hands are really dry and they tend to crack, and while my hands don't crack after applying this, it didn't go out of it's way and made my hand so super soft (like it's relative the almond did).

Thankfully, I got this as a gift, or I would really regret the purchase. I'm definitely not recommending this if your hands are really dry. Not going to repurchase this after I'm done with this tube.