Burt's Bees gud Orange Petalooza Body Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I have a HARD TIME BELIEVING that this lotion is NATURAL & NON-TOXIC!

It smells very good when you open the tube like other reviews mentioned. But after applying it on the skin, it gives off a STRONG, ARTIFICIAL, CHEAP CHEMICAL SMELL!!

Besides the terrible cheap chemical smell, it gives me A TERRIBLE HEADACHE each time I use this lotion! After suffering through numerous headaches, this tube of lotion is GOING TO TRASH CAN!

This lotion is DEFINITELY NOT for people who are SENSITIVE or ALLERGIC to fragrance! But if you LOVE fragrance in general, you are probably going to like this lotion. It serves its purpose as a "lotion" and it "moderately" moisturizes the skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh man, I wanted to love this one, but within a few minutes of applying it the scent turned into this disgusting, plastic floral smell. It smells AMAZING in the tube, and the body wash smells great, but the lotion made me feel nauseated.

It does soften skin really well, so if the scent works for you it is a great product. I'd recommend trying it out like a hand cream, walking around the store for a couple minutes, and seeing if the scent changes on you.

This lotion smells so fantastic with a great fruity scent that lasts a long time. It's moisturizing and not greasy and I like that the packaging isn't a pump, and it is also pretty.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Gud is a subsidiary of Burt's Bees - and I found them in WholeFoods and my local Giant Supermarket's Organic Products aisle.

The medium-weight lotion smells great - kinda similar to Pacifica's Blood Orange but not as much throw. I like it alot - and on sale at $3.99 (it may be d/c'ed soon??) from $6.99 I figured "what the heck".

Nice formula. Medium heaviness and not too greasy. Good on legs and arms as well as hands (although I have dry skin all over.)

I love this stuff! I picked it up because it said the brand was part of Burt's Bees--which I like--and it does not contain parabens, pthalates, or petrochemicals. I found it at Walgreens and they had 2 scents--Orange Petalooza and a Guava Ruby one. I picked the Orange scent because it smells AMAZING--citrus-y with a slight floral undertone, but not overpowering--just fresh and orange blossom-y.

What I love best about the product is that it hasn't made my skin react at all, and I have the most sensitive skin on the planet. It has a nice, smooth consistency, sinks in immediately, and just leaves skin soft and smelling good without being sticky. I also like the packaging--tubes of lotion (which this is) seems like a no-brainer to me since it's always impossible to get the last bit out of a pump dispenser, and this tube sits on its flip-top cap so as you use up the lotion it's easy to squeeze out what's left . All in all, I'm impressed with this product and will definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This stuff smells so yummy, but it's not overpowering. I love the rich smooth texture, too, and it's not greasy. Great product at a reasonable price. Found this at CVS.

Amazing product! Love the scent and overall fantastic product!!!!

Loving this body lotion. It's thick and creamy, with a delicious orange scent. I feel like it does a good job of moisturizing my skin, and the scent sticks around for quite a while after application. I'll most likely be buying this brand again, once I've cut down my body lotion stash a bit!

Popular Lotions / Creams