It Cosmetics Hello Lashes! 5-in-1 volumizing

It Cosmetics  Hello Lashes! 5-in-1 volumizing
 Hello Lashes! 5-in-1 volumizing

3.1

Water, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, PVP, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Stearate, Polybutene, Oleic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lauroyl Lysine, Biotin, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Mysristoyl Hexapeptide-16, Arginine, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 8/9/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have tried time and time again to love this mascara. The application is so smooth, and it makes my eyelashes look ultra long and just beautiful. My boyfriend even asked if I was wearing false eyelashes! Unfortunately though this does not stay in place. Ever. I have worn it on hot, cold, humid, and dry days, and I even have worn it on days when I am mostly indoors, but this always runs without fail. I experience occasional smudging with mascara, but this is something else- never before have i ended up with a black smear an inch below my eye every single time I wear it. This mascara got two stars because it makes my lashes look so fabulous, but the formula gets a negative score.

on 6/7/2016 6:15:00 PM

I barely look like I have mascara on when I am using this product. Besides that, the wand is not workable for me. It doesn't have bristles all the way around. There are spaces in-between where the bristles are on the wand. The ball on the end of the wand clumps my lashes half the time I use it. So into the trash it goes. I will not be repurchasing this product.

To Read all 50 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This mascara is not very good at all. The barrel is really attractive with the black and silver. It looks classy and the non slip texture is not only comfortable but it makes application very easy. Too bad I don't actually want to use it because the performance is less than mediocre. The color of the product is super black, which I greatly appreciate. The formula is wet, which is fine if it eventually dries down. This doesn't so be prepared for it to transfer all over the place and mess your eye look up. Although the wand give the appearance of it being innovative and unique with the curve, short bristles and ball on the end - it just doesn't lengthen or thicken or do any of the 5 things it promises. Hello Lashes? Bye, Felicia!

on 3/9/2016 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow, amazing mascara, my current favourite. The odd time I get it in my eye and it BURNSSSS which I haven't experienced with another mascara. Regardless, it is probably one of the best mascaras I have ever used

on 2/2/2016 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love the wand, the fact that I can reach all my lashes at the corners and the fact that it's cruelty-free. I've had a really hard time finding a replacement to Lancome mascaras since I decided to go cruelty-free. This one is the best that I've found. It's not quite Lancome or Dior, but it gives good coverage, it lasts all day, clump-factor is minimal *if you don't overdo it* and it's workable. It's also cheaper than Lancome/Dior :) I hate waterproof mascara so I don't care about that. I don't need volume or length, so I can't speak to those properties, though it gives volume to me, so I would assume it would help in that respect. Bottom line is the wand makes this mascara. Girls who have trouble at the corners will know what I'm talking about!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

While packaging is great and I love the richness of the black formula, I really didn't find that this product delivered the magical results it promised; it's just black mascara.

I couldn't achieve the ridiculously long lashes advertised by it's models and have even found that this formula is slightly irritating to my eyes; I don't typically have sensitive eyes.

Overall, I'd say this product is OK, but nothing I'd run out and buy again. Not only is expensive, but I've honestly used drugstore brands that delivered better results.

on 1/26/2016 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I vot this in the Fall Allure beauty bliss. It is a nice mascara. I apply 2 coats then brush with the spoolie i salvaged from my old Estee Lauder mascara. It is a very soft black, doesn't look too harsh. I prefer black brown for my coloring. No clumps or spider lashes. The little bristle ball on the end makes it easy to apply extpra oomph to the end lashes. Doesn't smudge. No racoon eyes at the end of the day.
Removes easily with micellar water or ponds cold cream.
This is a great mascara. I shan't buy it again because i have a perfect drugstore mascara I love for under 10 bucks. This runs for over 25. I do like the cushioned handle on the wand.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara made me look like I was crying black tears within 30 seconds of application. None of the ultra black mascara seemed to stay on my lashes, but it kept dripping all day. The wand is dangerous because it has a squishy comfort grip that makes it hard to hold and the wand bends without your control so you could easily end up stabbing your eye with the ball(mace) at the end. A good gift for your worst enemy!

This stuff is seriously incredible

- Doesn't flake, even by the end of the day. Very rare
- Gives a great amount of volume with one or two coats
- Doesn't appear dry - it makes your lashes look shiny if that makes sense
- Lashes look long and curled
- Huge Bonus: this is so easy to wash off - yet stays on fine all day.

This mascara starts to dry up a bit in the tube by the end of about three months - but then again, that's when you should throw it out anyways to avoid bacteria.

on 12/25/2015 10:06:00 PM

I received a deluxe sample from Ipsy. I was curious since It Cosmetics has been getting such a good rap on the interweb but this was just not for me - and really not for anyone. I've used drugstore mascara that have done a better job at curling, volumizing and lengthening than this product. The wand isn't particularly innovative: we've seen iterations from Givenchy and Benefit (a much more recommended product). I know this product isn't waterproof, but that doesn't give it any excuse in smearing. I've had to conceal mascara rings under my eyes during work and at the end of a day where I wasn't wearing any eyeshadow I discovered the mascara had smeared all over my eyelids.