Palty hair dye - Caramel brown

No Image

on 9/20/2012 12:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

As an Asian with dark hair, I find this product very suitable as it really makes the color more obvious! Plus it's a foam dye so the application is easier and less messy as compared to cream dyes.

on 6/19/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I ordered Palty because I've read that it's designed for Asian hair. I used to dye my hair a lot with brands like L'Oreal and Garnier. They would never appear like the color on the box. For example, to dye my Asian black hair a medium brown, I would have to use Ash Blonde if I didn't want to bleach it first. I've heard that Palty Hair Dye contains bleach, so it would work for black hair. Caramel brown is described as a brown with a red tint. I ordered this on Amazon, which was about $9 but with $4.50 for shipping. I ordered 2 boxes because my hair is thick and goes down almost midway to my back. I had the dye in for about 40 minutes, and then washed it out. The color came out very close to the box. It turned my black hair (natural) to a medium-dark brown, in the light, it had a small red tint. It didn't look unnatural on me, which I liked. The dye is not too drying. After rinsing out the dye, I used Aussie Intense 3 minute conditioner to give it more moisture. I really liked the way it turned out. The lighter hair is a nicer look for summer, and I will definitely order Palty again when I want to dye my hair another color.

Popular Hair Color Products