Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

3.3

Water/Eau (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Algae Exopolysacharides, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Tetrapeptide-21, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Malus Domestica Fruit (Apple) Cell Culture Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Glucosamine HCL, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Inula Crithmoide Extract, Phospholipids, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

on 9/4/2017 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Found this gem at my local TJMaxx for $15!!! I have been wanting to try out this line of products I've heard such rave reviews about. I'll be 53 next month so have tried TONS of eye products in my lifetime. My HG is Clinique All About Eyes, but this one has proven to be just as great for me. It has a creamy mousse-like texture and is so refreshing to my under eyes & lids. It is very moisturizing and not greasy in the least so it really soaks in and doesn't make my eye makeup smear or melt; nor does it make my eyes puffy. It only takes a tiny bit. It smooths & plumps and seems to get rid of some of the puffiness that comes overnight while sleeping. I hate to pay this much but I will most definitely splurge for a regular priced refill once I run out. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now am & pm and I already see results. My eyes look refreshed and less puffy. I don't look as haggard after a long night or stressful day when using this. I went back to all 3 of the TJMaxx in my area to try to buy more but they were all bought out when i returned 3 days later. :'( I'm kicking myself I didn't buy up a stockpile but I had no idea this stuff was going to be so wonderful. It's caused me to buy up about 6 other Algenist products I saw at TJMaxx to give them a test drive too. This may just be my new HG brand of skincare. I've really liked everything I've tried so far by this brand. Super impressed in such a short time!

on 5/15/2017 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I've bought the full size of this twice, so that says something considering the price. Easily my favorite eye cream.

Literally the worst, most puzzlingly bad product I have ever used. I couldn't understand why, for a whole week, I kept waking up with giant puffy bags under my eyes until I realized the only thing I changed in my routine was the addition of this product. Thank goodness it was only a deluxe sample size. Don't touch this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I originally received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora Play! Box a few months back. At the time, I had very irritated eyelids from rubbing my eyes too much due to dry eyes caused by my contacts. This balm was very soothing and hydrating. Just a dab covers both undereyes and eyelids. It has a slight creamy scent that reminds me of cocoa butter, but the scent doesn't linger. The only thing I don't care for is the jar packaging. Though I always wash my hands before dipping my finger in the jar, I'd still prefer a tube. Overall, I'm really enjoying this product and will use it up, but I need to think hard about repurchasing because this stuff is pricy.

on 8/26/2016 9:30:00 PM

I've never had a bad reaction to a beauty product until I tried a sample of this eye cream. It instantly made my eyes itch so bad I had to wash it off. The outside corners of my eyes got irritated the most, red and super itchy. I threw it in the bin right away.

This product is a legend that many people swear by. I find this to be hydrating and it absorbs quickly. I use it over my entire eye area, including my eye lids because those get dry, too. I didn't see any miracles but it does it's job by keeping this area moisturized. I'm not a big fan of the jar, but with a cream this thick I'm not sure of a better way to package it. There are better eye creams out there. My more detailed review video is below.

on 8/26/2016 11:53:00 AM

I bought one of those value packages from JCSephora. there was deluxe same of this cream. I have been so excited to try this cream because my best friend has been raving about it. I was disappointed. It is just a light cream. It absorbs quickly but sometimes almost too quickly that I didn't even realize I put it on. No significant results. Will not purchase a full size. Overrated

irritated the heck out of my skin. couldn't use.

I got a free sample from Sephora and put it on in the evening. I woke up surprised to find my eyes swollen and parts of my skin burnt. I've never had this reaction to any other eye cream and quite disappointed.

on 8/4/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

LOVE. I absolutely can't go with out this whipped luxurious eye cream. I've used it day and night for almost a year now and every other eye cream I've tested doesn't compare. I gives moisture with out a greasy feel and makes any concealer go on smoother. It's a refreshing non-irritating balm and I absolutely recommend it. My only complaint would be the packaging, but I know the texture wouldn't be achieved in a tube or a pump. The price seems steep, but you only need a dab on each eye so it really lasts. Its a 360 ophthalmologist tested cream, and is a great choice for those looking to maintain a youthful eye area. I don't believe it's as successful with deep existing wrinkle repair. I really love every Algenist product I've used but this one is my must have.