Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

3.2

Water/Eau (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Algae Exopolysacharides, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Tetrapeptide-21, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Malus Domestica Fruit (Apple) Cell Culture Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Glucosamine HCL, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Inula Crithmoide Extract, Phospholipids, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

on 5/15/2017 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I've bought the full size of this twice, so that says something considering the price. Easily my favorite eye cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I originally received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora Play! Box a few months back. At the time, I had very irritated eyelids from rubbing my eyes too much due to dry eyes caused by my contacts. This balm was very soothing and hydrating. Just a dab covers both undereyes and eyelids. It has a slight creamy scent that reminds me of cocoa butter, but the scent doesn't linger. The only thing I don't care for is the jar packaging. Though I always wash my hands before dipping my finger in the jar, I'd still prefer a tube. Overall, I'm really enjoying this product and will use it up, but I need to think hard about repurchasing because this stuff is pricy.

This product is a legend that many people swear by. I find this to be hydrating and it absorbs quickly. I use it over my entire eye area, including my eye lids because those get dry, too. I didn't see any miracles but it does it's job by keeping this area moisturized. I'm not a big fan of the jar, but with a cream this thick I'm not sure of a better way to package it. There are better eye creams out there. My more detailed review video is below.

Literally the worst, most puzzlingly bad product I have ever used. I couldn't understand why, for a whole week, I kept waking up with giant puffy bags under my eyes until I realized the only thing I changed in my routine was the addition of this product. Thank goodness it was only a deluxe sample size. Don't touch this.

on 8/26/2016 9:30:00 PM

I've never had a bad reaction to a beauty product until I tried a sample of this eye cream. It instantly made my eyes itch so bad I had to wash it off. The outside corners of my eyes got irritated the most, red and super itchy. I threw it in the bin right away.

on 8/26/2016 11:53:00 AM

I bought one of those value packages from JCSephora. there was deluxe same of this cream. I have been so excited to try this cream because my best friend has been raving about it. I was disappointed. It is just a light cream. It absorbs quickly but sometimes almost too quickly that I didn't even realize I put it on. No significant results. Will not purchase a full size. Overrated

irritated the heck out of my skin. couldn't use.

I got a free sample from Sephora and put it on in the evening. I woke up surprised to find my eyes swollen and parts of my skin burnt. I've never had this reaction to any other eye cream and quite disappointed.

on 8/4/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

LOVE. I absolutely can't go with out this whipped luxurious eye cream. I've used it day and night for almost a year now and every other eye cream I've tested doesn't compare. I gives moisture with out a greasy feel and makes any concealer go on smoother. It's a refreshing non-irritating balm and I absolutely recommend it. My only complaint would be the packaging, but I know the texture wouldn't be achieved in a tube or a pump. The price seems steep, but you only need a dab on each eye so it really lasts. Its a 360 ophthalmologist tested cream, and is a great choice for those looking to maintain a youthful eye area. I don't believe it's as successful with deep existing wrinkle repair. I really love every Algenist product I've used but this one is my must have.

on 5/25/2015 10:28:00 AM

I got deluxe sample of this from Sephora. We just moved, and I used this before a 16 hour drive from Maryland to Florida. Within a couple of hours, my extremely dry eye area was burning and itching from extreme lack of hydration. It was so bad that I used aquaphor as a makeshift eye cream, just to soothe my eyes while traveling. Needless to say, I would not spend money on this.