4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

Amazing my most essential brush for years Perfect for me Lasts forever

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

Being the perfect blend of soft and firm, the buffing brush hugs the skin as the foundation glides on like butter, effortlessly, quickly and efficiently. The grip on the handle is built to last and seems created for your makeup-applying comfort. The finished product is so gorgeous and gives me my preferred look more than any other drugstore or high end brush I own. I reluctantly purchased it but now I know the hype was worth it. I want to get more!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

from

10 months ago

This is a brush that I don't think too much about but actually use almost every day and LOVE! It is soft, washes well and is great for buffing in my cream foundation or concealer!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I've had this brush for at least four years, so perhaps my review is not very useful as I've seen that RT has updated quite a few of their core collections. The one I'm talking about is the orange brush with the black rubber handles at the bottom. I personally think this is one of the best brushes RT has ever made and I would rank this higher than even the Expert Face brush for blending out foundation. The bristles are just incredibly soft and when I blend out cream and liquid makeup with this brush it results in a seamless finish. Because it's a synthetic brush I can apply my foundation perfectly many times before having to wash it, which is one of the cons of using natural hair brushes. Throughout the years I have never seen this brush shed a single hair, and thankfully, it hasn't become any rougher either! I've always felt that if you had to combine the plushness of a Beauty Blender and a foundation brush together, you would get this brush. You can "bounce" this brush on the skin and it doesn't hurt. While I don't have sensitive reactions to makeup products my face can be somewhat sensitive to tactile touch; for example, if I keep patting the Expert Face brush on my cheeks for too long, it begins to feel scratchy to me even though its a synthetic. This brush doesn't give me that problem at all and so I do like to keep this brush in my arsenal for cream blush application. Bottom line: I really love this. I can't vouch about the newest purple version but if you can snag the orange version you'll be in for a treat. P.S. This one is just as soft as your average Hakuhodo. ;) And it's cruelty free, too!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

a year ago

I love this brush, and I do use it for it's intended purpose (oftentimes I don't-I find lots of different uses for brushes). The only thing I use this for is going over my face to buff out my powder after I have set my foundation, or after I have applied powder foundation. It works so well. It's soft enough not to irritate or cause flaking, but it gets the job done. And as with other Real Techniques brushes, the price is right and it holds up well to repeated washing. I have had mine for several years now, and it's as good as new.

About reviewer (496 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

This is one of the RT brushes where I'm like: It's a good one, but not one of my favorites. I don't buff. I have to say this because this brush is called a buffing brush. Buffing ruins the application IMO. It does a micro peeling which I don't want since I don't need tiny flakes on my face when I want to wear foundation or concealer. The bristles are very soft and easy to clean. I use this for setting powder when I need to touch up outside home. Many people rave about this as foundation brush. Maybe I'm too clumsy to use it? Yet I can recommend their Instapop Face Brush, Expert Face Brush, Sculpting Brush (yes yes yes, the best) and Stippling Brush for liquid/creamy foundation. You won't regret buying this but I can't promise that you will love it as others do.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

2 years ago

I have had this brush for like 3-4 years and it is still good as new. It works great with every product I have tried it with. Whether you want to use it with liquids, creams, or powders, it does the job amazingly!! What I also love about this brush is that is so easy to clean and it dries so fast! A BONUS: it’s super cheap :)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I previously only used the Sigma F80 brush and Zoeva 104 brush which are touted as amongst the best of foundation brushes. My friend bought me this real techniques buffing brush as part of a set and I ignored it for months. Finally, I was in a rush one day and couldn’t find either my F80 or Zoeva brush (great luck eh) so picked up this one. When I tell you I was in shock!! It gave my foundation the most beautiful airbrushed finish. FLAWLESS. I am not even exaggerating. I looked like a doll. I began to use it more times and now I am in love. Any foundation I use it makes it look perfect on my skin in a short space of time. I think this is way better than my Sigma F80 brush and zoeva! I haven’t touched them since I started using this one. Please don’t discontinue Real Techniques!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

from

2 years ago

This was one of my first makeup brushes few years back and still have it and still love it over the other ones.There's something magical with these RT brushes since they do such a good job.I use this to buff my foundation or also to buff powder foundation on the skin.It blends out foundation very well,I say it is the best foundation brush I have tried,and have tried a lots of different ones.Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Love using this brush for buffing in my foundation and bb cream. Prefer this brush over a beauty sponge.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43