Sonia Kashuk Deluxe Travel Eyelash Curler

Sonia Kashuk Deluxe Travel Eyelash Curler

on 6/9/2016 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hace small almond eyes and so far this is the only eyelash curler that works for me.
I have tried to find an eyelash curler that fits me and it's been a difficult task. Even the great quality and very famous Shu Uemura is too big for me and doesn't catch all my eyelashes, the ones in the outer corner (the most important ones to curl) are left out.
This one has the perfect size and curvature, all of my eyelashes get curled.
The quality is not so great, it's a cheap plastic. But I love it because it's the only one that fits me. I hope I will find another one the same size but with the quality of the Shu Uemura. Until then I'm keeping this.

on 6/16/2012 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This used to be my go-to lash curler before I discovered the miracle that is the Shu Uemura. If you have small monolids like me and want a cheaper drugstore brand, this is it!

It comes in a white plastic folding travel version. Because of the way you hold the curler, it doesn't pinch or tug which is a huge deal-breaker for me with others I've tried.

PROS:
- Only $10 @ Target
- No pinching
- No tugging
- Perfect curvature for my monolids
- Folding handle is great for keeping in purse
- Sky high lashes
- Easy to curl lashes

CONS:
- Doesn't come w/a refill pad
- Cheap quality of rubber pad...only bad thing is that it doesn't last long. After about a month or two of using everyday, the rubber will get all cut up from the plastic edge.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools