Bliss that's incredi-'peel'! Glycolic Resurfacing Pads

Bliss that's incredi-'peel'! Glycolic Resurfacing Pads

4.3

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For me this was/is a wow product! I'm lucky to have really "good skin"... Like no major issues, no age lines, not prone to breakouts, ect. But imo you can always improve your skin and I like anti aging type things because I'm 34 and now more conscious than ever about keeping my skin well maintained. I've used other supposed miracle products and seen little to no difference so I wasn't expecting much. I've been following my own spin on the Korean skincare routine and decided to work this in as needed. I use one pad on my face, neck, chest and hands. One pad goes a long way. I let it "dry" for at least 15 mins and apply my most moisturizing night cream generously to those areas (except my hands, they get regular lotion) and I wake up looking amazing.... more glowing, more even, more youthful and just way way better. I'm super careful about wearing at least SPF 50 anytime I even step outside for the next few days after (I mean I'm regular careful anyway anytime but not militant like I am 2-3 days after the peel)... Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I'm pale and don't want to tan or get sun damage. The best part is that the results last. It's not like a one day effect. My skin continues looking radiant and perfected for several weeks. So I only use these pads once or maybe twice a month. I keep recommending these to everyone because they are amazing and I'm so impressed with them.

on 9/29/2016 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got these guys in a bliss kit that was way marked down at kohls. I was in a hurry and I had a 10$ kohls card to use so I got the whole kit for 14$. I wasn't expecting wow results but WOW my skin looks better than ever!!! I've only used them for 3 nights and I notice a mega change in my complexion- I am prone to redness and they have helped that significantly. I haven't changed anything else in my regimen so I know these are what is helping. My makeup wears absolutely beautifully with also. I have tried three different foundations rack of the three days and I am blown away. Def worth a try and I will def be repurchasing don't care if I pay full price

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

like one of the other reviewers, i picked up on this because i'm starting on my more serious anti-aging care (boo-hoo at hitting 30!) and i've heard lots of warnings about retinol so i went for glycolic acid instead.
(note: this was about half a year ago, i've since learnt that one is not better / worse than the other, you just have to be careful about the percentages and not mixing it with what is contra-indicated etc)
i like these cause the pads are generous, i use 'em on my chest, neck and back as well! the first time, i definitely wasn't used to the tingle - on me it was bordering on itching/stinging, but there was no redness so i kept on, and by the 3rd day it was fine.
i saw results from about the first week, and it got better the more i used them! i'm not so sure if they re-texturized like they claim, but i definitely had an improvement in overall skin tone evenness and clarity. i stopped for a few months after using the first box because i didnt want to be constantly subjecting my skin to resurfacing. i could see that i wasn't as glowy as before, so i started back on them and they seem to be going well!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I just repurchased these! I am in my 30s and just started investing in preventative care like glycolic acids, retin a, and the like. Chemical exfoliants ftw. I don't have much to compare these with other than the Peter Thomas Roth FirmX but I think these are way better. The pads have a lot of gel on them so I cut them in half to extend the life of the product. I also use it on my face, neck, chest, hands, elbows, knees and even swipe on my feet at the end. These are great to travel with too which is a huge bonus. I started getting loads of compliments on my skin after I started using these and alternating with a low dose of retin-a at night and Egyptian Magic. I would definitely recommend, especially if you're new to acids and want to start a program for your skin!

on 9/6/2015 12:48:00 AM

I really like this product. I use each packet twice. And ladies Costco sells this for $26.99. And if you're not happy with this product, which I believe you will be. You can return it to Costco within 30 days. Great Product, my skin looks great!

on 4/9/2015 8:28:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I feel like it doesn't take long after I use one of these pads, they're super saturated and you can usually get more than one use. If my skin feels dry, flaky, and dull, I'll use this at night, or in the morning before I have a big night out, and it really helps to smooth out my skin and brighten up my complexion!

on 3/10/2015 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A friend gave me a pack to try though I'm not a fan of exfoliating pads because they seem such a waste. After testing this, I understand now the pads are part of the delivery system. You are removing dead skin while applying the treatment so that allows it to penetrate even deeper. I see why my skin seems darker in the morning after using glycolic lotions. You have to slough off the dead layers afterwards but using the pads works better. I must make an effort to use toner in the morning too.

The pad was really saturated so I managed to use get three uses. I could have gotten a few more uses but it was getting grimy with dead skin by then. I only used the Bliss pad and no other skin care product for three nights. My skin was so smooth and lighter the next morning. I have a problem with products migrating easily to the eye area even if I apply further away but I didn't fee any stinging even though I could feel it on my eyes.

I had a few milia in the eye area and after the first night's treatment, they were visibly smaller. Not sure if I will purchase them as I still think it's so wasteful and also expensive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've only used these a few times, and not very consistently. But I am loving Bliss products lately! They're a bit on the pricey side and have always seemed gimmicky to me, but so far I haven't tried one that I disliked. (A 30 pack of these costs $49.) I feel like my skin is noticeably brighter after each use. It is a bit tingly when applying, especially if you have any blemishes/open areas. I had a small dry area under one of my eyes as a result of an allergic reaction to makeup remover and it definitely irritated this further, which is obviously my fault since instructions say not to use on any areas of open skin. Also, ensured the product dried entirely before adding my moisturizer. I did not add any other products I typically use, but I wouldn't see the harm as long as you allow this to dry completely. I would definitely purchase the full sized version of this, as I would imagine over time it would drastically improve my skin's appearance since it has after only a few sporadic uses. I'm not sure if I would use this every single day because it seems very chemical-y, but there are not suggestions not to. Also, I have read a few suggestions for cutting the pads in half to gain more economical use from them!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So far I've been using it for a couple of days and have realised that its really good for my skin. It feels way softer in the mornings. Will update the review in a week. Apparently its okay to use everyday, correct me if i'm wrong?

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Wow.. these are so good.. I am 25 but had some forehead wrinkles.. this minimized by 85% percent. I only used a sample and am saving up to buy the full size from sephora. I have used wrinkle creams before (drugstore) and they did not really work but these pads did minimize them after one use.