Got2B Glued hairspray

Got2B Glued hairspray

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this product! It was recommended to me by a friend at school as he uses it to keep his hair in place all day (as he does a kinda quiff look) and it was amazing!
I have very thick and heavy hair and hairsprays that HOLD have always been a problem as often after a while the hair spray would wear off and my hair would quickly fall flat however I have never suffered that with this hairspray.
I have wavy hair which I straighten (everyday) and then have to slick back on one side. I have found that most gels, sprays and waxes don't keep it straight and hold it back however this hairspray does that. My hair stays all day however if you put to much on it can give a crispy look.
The packaging is not my favourite however for the quality of the product that doesn't bother me either.
Would most definitely recommend this to anybody who wants a strong hairspray that will last!

on 12/6/2015 2:23:00 AM

My hair does not cooperate. It is black, sleek, and Asian. It is as straight as can be...I have tried countless hairsprays that promise a hold on my stubbon locks, but no success...UNTIL...this came along! My sister used it on me during a wedding and it just worked. It comes in an obnoxious yellow spray can and looks like a tacky blowhorn, but it gets the job done. The can has quite a bit of product in it, so I don't expect to run out soon. After curling my usually straight hair, I spray this stuff on, and my hair doesn't budge. Even after a night of drinking and dancing, I am still maintaining my curls. You can find this miracle at Walmart. I got my can for about $4. The only thing I don't like is the very strange chemical smell. I will continue to use it because it is the only thing that seems to work on my stubborn hair.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/2/2015 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a super short pixie, and I bought this spray to set my hair after using a texturing cream. The hold is pretty impressive, though is doesn't always stand up to fall winds on the Canadian west coast.

It smells like hairspray; not amazing, but not overly offensive, and the smell doesn't last. As other reviewers have noted the bug spray nozzle is not great, and a cap would be nice. I tend tend go a few days between washes, and by day three the reapplications of spray leave some white flakes in my brunette hair. I'd love to find a firm hold spray that doesn't do this, but that might be asking too much.

Will definitely repurchase until I find that magical delicious-smelling firm hold spray that leaves no flakes even after days of no washing.

on 3/19/2015 11:09:00 PM

this stuff is amazing for holding your tease!!!! hands down my favorite hairsprayl

on 12/8/2014 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Does what it says. I bulk buy this stuff whenever it's on offer, I use it alongside a lesser hold spray as a finisher or to lock an updo.

on 7/12/2014 7:32:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

What this product claims is what you get. Its a very hard hold hairspray with no obnoxious smell. If you use too much, it will feel very crunchy and stiff. I've found that it stays in my hair for a fairly decent time (about a whole school day) and is easily combed out. It dries rather quickly, so make sure you have it styled as you'd like.

If you're looking for a flexible hold hairspray, this is NOT for you. It keeps your hair stiff, which I like. If you want something more flexible yet still good hold, you might like their 2 sexy hair spray.

on 7/7/2014 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I do a lot of cosplay which means I use wigs. Now I need something to style these wigs and this is the only product I will ever use. See it last threw a whole con day. That includes wind, touching, falling off my head, shaking around and lots and lots of thrashing around. Its important that the style stays and this is the only product I trust for my wigs. It does leave behind a little powder but that's nothing I can't fix with a quick brush. The nozel isn't the best either but you can live with of or change it out. This is the best product out there. If you can use this on a wig then you can use this on hair.

on 6/3/2014 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This stuff was great! I used it religiously as a teenager (back when I was 14-16) I used to back comb the crap out of my hair and spray this in layer by layer. Gave me all day hold. I'd maybe only have to spray it in again lightly, once in the middle of the afternoon. I had colored black hair at the time, and I will say it did leave a tiny bit of a residue but nothing too obvious. I found that if you sprayed it further away from your hair and just layered it on slowly, it wouldn't be quite as obvious. Overall this had a really decent look and hold. The other thing that I didn't like was that sometimes the nozzle would get clogged. But, nothing a good run under hot water wouldn't fix. If I ever started using hairspray again I would probably repurchase this. But I gave up hairspray quite a while ago. I still marked it as a repurchase though.

So I said that I would buy this product again because out of all the hairsprays I've tried, this one held the best for the money.
This hairspray is good for a stay in all day job. But if you go outside and it's humid or the wind is blowing a lot, the hold is gone, quick.
It's pretty good but not strong enough simply because I'm outside a lot and I need a lot of hold.

This spray had awesome hold but it left a white powdery residue in my hair. I'm a brunette and it was definitely noticeable. Returning and won't be repurchasing.