Biafine Emulsion

Biafine Emulsion

4.8

Ethylene glycol stearate, stearic acid, cetyl palmitate, paraffin wax, liquid paraffin, perhydrosqualene, propylene glycol, avocado oil, trolamine alginate and sodium, potassium sorbate, sodium methyl paraben (E 219), paraben sodium-propyl (E 217), yerbatone flavor, purified water. Active ingredient: Trolamine 0.670 g per 100 g of emulsion for skin application.

on 11/16/2018 2:12:00 AM

According to me i suggested someone to buy this product from biafinecream.com . And so used they got better curing for their skin problem . Its quite nice one , nio problem . Its good and nice product .And really good one . And so many are getting benefits for this and nice one . Biafine emulsion is quite good . And Biafine Reviews are good .

on 11/11/2018 5:22:00 PM

This is still RX in the US but is OTC in France. It is easy enough to find places online to order it. I use this in the same way that many use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè - as a layer of moisturizer prior to (or instead of, on a weekend) primer. Not sure if it helps extend wear, since I use a long-wear foundation anyway, but it seems to add a noticeable level of smoothness beyond what the primer provides on its own.

on 9/24/2018 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Very hydrating, soothes dry irritated skin. It’s just not for everyday use as it will clog your pores and cause white heads.

Only use when skin is super dry and/or irritated from sun exposure.

on 5/22/2018 3:14:00 PM

I use this daily as a moisturizer. I use Tazorac a few times a week and alternate w Biafine. It is... EVERYTHING. If you like La Mer, or even if you like the idea of La Mer, this is the real deal and has a similar invention story (by a guy trying to help his daughter in law, after she’d suffered serious burns). I have Type I skin (burn, never tan, super pale), extremely sensitive, occasional cyst on my chin (see other reviews for advice on that), and lean towards rosacea (redness only, no acne) and ruddiness. Oily and dry combo skin. This product... I worship it. There are no other words. It’s the closest thing I’ve found to magic in a jar. I am pretty sure a famous doc I used to go to prescribed it for me after a laser treatment, but I literally cannot recall how I’ve come to own this magic potion. I just found it the other day, after I did an at home TCA peel on my chin and was desperate for relief. I looked through all of my creams and found this. I was like “aha!”... dimly recollecting that it was meant for after burn care. After using all the “favorites,” including Cetaphil and the other supposedly “meant for sensitive skin” crap, my chin was getting worse and was beginning to throb. I put this on and, bam, immediate relief. It’s f-ing AMAZING. Since then, I’ve been using it twice a day, skipping nights I use Tazorac, and my skin does not even need makeup! I used sunscreen only this morning and my sister commented on being amazed that I had no makeup on, since I have zero discoloration under my eyes, which are normally irritated. Thank goodness I’m married to a physician bc you can bet I’m going to be calling in favors, so he will write me a prescription when I run out of this tube! Can’t believe I ever lived without it! No acne, cleans up flakiness, stops redness, moisturizes... I can even use it near my eyes, and I can’t use La Mer, Cetaphil, or any other product near my eyes, or they burn and water. I think you can buy it inline, but I’m not sure if it’s legit, since you supposedly need a prescription in America. In France, I believe it’s sold over the counter. Run, do not walk, and get some now. You’re welcome.

Update: I stopped using it all over on a daily basis b/c, although I never broke out, it seemed to be too thick for daily use. I got a couple teensy red clogged pores, so I scaled back the amount and frequency and am good to go!

on 11/12/2017 10:19:00 AM

All time musthave! Its good for scarves skin burned skin. Somedays I use it at night as a overnight mask treatment or when I have breakouts Biafine is very good to reduce pimples and redness!!

on 11/14/2016 12:52:00 PM

This product, I bought on a whim. It was super cheap at the French pharmacies and I've heard how multipurpose it was. I've tried using it as an overnight face mask to sink in and It's great if I had any sort of irritation, it smoothed it. I've also used it on scars and although I don't think it helped me heal a finger I almost sliced off whilst cooking any faster, i'm scar free. I'm also used it on a sun burns and wow....I am not one to tan. I burn, turn red, peel and back to being pale as a ghost. But this helped me heel my burned, sensitive skin and I have a tan. I wouldn't of course, count on this to help with the sun damage, but in a pinch, amazing!

I first purchased this when I was on holiday for sunburn. I hadn't used it since then until I had a bad day when my face got extremely dry (coarse, wrinkly) caused from using a cleansing brush for the first time, and perhaps the combination of the brush, cleanser and oil treatment didn't help. I was kinda freaking out at this point (didn't want to look like an old hag at 28!) where my skin would just suck out the moisture from every lotion I had. I decided to use this forgotten Biafine cream I already had, and this restored my skin instantly back to its normal state (Shocked how I quickly transformed). I really felt it was healing and moisturising it at the same time. My skin has been having its ups and downs recently, especially with acne and cysts that suddenly arrive all at once. During its healing stages, I apply Biafine. Even though my acne has massively improved since then, I still consider it needing a bit more TLC. I've decided to stop using my fancy skincare products - in fear it was causing acne and cysts, so I'm sticking with the basics with this Biafine plus it would keep my skincare to a minimum which I prefer. I now use this everyday, after I've washed my face both morning and night (my replacement for a night cream), and before I apply SPF lotion. I don't what it is, but I'm less freaking out about my skin now and putting this on before my lotion, my make-up for some reason looked better and effortless.

This cream is a great moisturizer and very good for healing. I wish it smelled a little better, but can over look that part, because of the other benefits.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

everybody should have this at home. It works on every type of skin. A little pricey to get outside of France, but totally worth it. I bought several tubes (8) at once from ebay, and it was about $19 per tube (including the shipping to US), it is refreshing when I apply it on my very sensitive acne prone skin, it never breaks me out, I would recomend it to every person that has delicate skin (even though it is supposed to be used mainly for burns). I am super happy with my purchase, and will keep this cream around for life hehe. In resume, totally worth the hype! Try it!!

So i've waxed my upper lip 2 days ago, with cold wax. I have hypersensitive skin but i was so damn done with my stache and I've just done it. I had an allergic reaction and burnt my skin completely, awfull, I've skipped school because it is that bad. This helped me soo much totally recommend.