Wet 'n' Wild Spoiled- Distant Memory

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/1/2013 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this polish, I was hoping for a teal but it was more of an emerald color. I mostly bought this brand b/c I like the flat brush, it makes for a significantly smother and faster application. The finish seems to be a quick dry that ends up, much to my surprise, very matte. I ended up making it glossy again w/ my clear topcoat. The wear was better than average so no complaints, especially when it's only $2 at CVS. I would buy this color again for the fall/winter season as it was much darker than I expected (it's pretty opaque w/ two coats). My favorite thing about this brand is all the fantastic colors available...and the low price!

on 6/15/2012 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I tend to shy away from "fun" nail polish colours but I wanted to switch it up for summer. Distant Memory caught my eye at CVS. It is a creamy green that errs on the teal side. There are tiny blue microshimmers in this polish but they are not very visible. I am one of a few people who likes a huge gigantic brush in a nail polish. I have long nail beds and painting just goes so much faster with a wide brush. All the Spoiled polishes have this brush so if you're not a fan, stay away.

The formula of Distant Memory is pretty good; pleasantly thick but not too goopy. Two coats gives you total opacity. I would really enjoy making a jelly polish out of this colour. At about $1.99, these polishes are a steal. Will look forward to picking up new ones next time I am at CVS.

Popular Polishes