4.6

I absolutely adore this brush. It is the perfect size for applying mineral foundation, and it blends it in like magic. It took forever to find a good brush for my mineral foundation, so I didn't use it as much as I wanted. Now that I found this brush I use it all the time and am thrilled with the results. This brush isn't big, but it is perfect for it's purpose. It also applies my mineral blushes beautifully. I ordered two more so I have one for foundation, one for blush, and one being cleaned. I wash my brushes frequently and have had no trouble with bristles falling out. All in all, this brush is a little gem and I couldn't be more pleased.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am somewhat disappointed by this brush. I wasn't expecting the bristles to be so densely packed when I ordered it, nor was I expecting it to be so small. I had hoped to use this to apply setting/finishing powder but it is best suited for only setting the under eye area or perhaps applying blush. It's not as soft as I thought it would be either so I don't find myself reaching for this very often at all. It's not horrible, but not one of my favorites by any means. I would save the $3 and spend it on one of their better products.

on 8/5/2015 10:59:00 AM

another awesome brush from ELF's studio line! I mainly use this brush for two uses: 1) setting my undereye and 2) applying blush.

I love this brush. It's dense, the bristles are soft yet stif enough to blend the products on your skin nicely. I use it for my mineral foundation and it works beautifully. I don't even mind that it's small because I can at least get with it to trickier places like around my nose or undereye area. and the brush looks nice too. I reckon you could use this to anything powdery - blusher, contouring, powder foundations... anything, really. And also, it was fairly cheap. 4,50 here, in Slovakia. you can't beat that.

on 2/16/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush is very versatile so it's pretty unbelievable for the price. It can be used for powder, for blush, and for contouring because of the shape. This is an everyday brush for me. I actually like this better than the Bare Escentuals brushes which I find to be somewhat scratchy and rough. This is a steal, can't go wrong kind of purchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I first bought this brush to apply my blush since I do not get the right application with a larger brush.
It worked ok but nothing to boast about.
Until now, I have been using this amazing little brush for my concealer!
I apply the concealer where I need it and then lightly tap to blend out and it works like a charm.
No harsh lines, no more wiping too much product off, it's perfect. Especially for under the eyes. I just dab or stipple to blend out areas I need more coverage or lightly buff in the concealer. I use this brush every single day for my all over concealer needs. It is the perfect size and density. Love, love, love it!
Really blends the product in and makes it look more natural and flawless.

on 4/30/2014 7:39:00 PM

Not sure about all of the negative reviews because I'm digging this little baby. I've been using this to apply my mineral foundation and I've been having stellar results. Now, I will say that I don't use mineral foundation all over my entire face. Mostly, I use stick foundation to cover my flaws and I've been using the Pointed Foundation Brush first.

Then, I use this small mineral brush to place mineral foundation over areas of my skin that need additional coverage. Works like a charm for me. I haven't had any problems at all. I've stopped purchasing expensive, department store brushes as soon as I discovered e.l.f Studio and Ecotools. e.l.f. Studio brushes are basically disposable and I love that I can replace them every six months. I don't care how many time you clean your makeup brushes, they're a haven for bacteria. I love the fact these babies get thrown away two to three times a year...

on 2/10/2014 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Nice brush dense, soft etc. I just can't find a use for it. The domed shape and small size just doesn't work. Thank you to the person who put the picture of the brush next to the quarter btw.
It's about the size of the small stipple brush and is too domed for applying foundation or cream blush.
It's too big for around my eyes and too small to use as a blush, contour or bronzer brush. I have brushes for all these applications and this one is just not getting along with the others!

Use it as foundation brush and I love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- very soft
- multiple uses
- doesn't shed or bleed

CONS

- handle broke off

COMMENTS: So, the handle broke off before I even got to use it. I'm not surprised because I have this issue with most of my ELF brushes. It's an easy fix, but still worth mentioning. The brushes themselves are great quality and incredibly soft. Due to its small size, I love using this to set my under eye. It also works great to contour the hollows of the cheeks, highlight, and even works beautifully with liquid foundation.

Will repurchase.