Essence Iced Strawberry Cream (#2 in Nude glam line)

Essence Iced Strawberry Cream (#2 in Nude glam line)
Iced Strawberry Cream (#2 in Nude glam line)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love all the polishes in the Nude Glam line, and this one is no exception. Like all Essence polishes, applies like a dream, and I LOVE the new brush and ergonomic bottle shape. Definitely recommend!

on 3/3/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

UPDATE April 2013. This chips a bit quickly, seems to make my nails peel, and I now find the colour too sheer and boring.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: This is the best $2 ever spent. I love these nailpolishes!!! They apply like a dream with the wide brush, dry fast, and last well. This colour is a sheer pinky nude with a bit of shimmer. I also appreciate that Essence bottles are small, since I have never in my 25 years of using nailpolish used up a whole bottle (before the polish got gummy or I got sick of the colour), so with this polish I don't feel I'm wasting any.

on 10/16/2012 9:58:00 AM

Great colour, very feminine, pretty and shiny.
Light apricot/pink very shiny. Very good for every day office wear

Applies very well, dries quickly and lasted 5 days with top coat before tip wear started showing.
I love the new bottle shape and the new brush which makes mistake free application super easy.
Fantastic quality, unusual and very pretty colour at a great price. I cannot believe the great quality of Essence polishes and will definately buy more.Essence polishes

I recently.discovered they don't test on animals and are completely cruelty free, which is great :-)))

on 8/1/2012 11:27:00 AM

Iced Strawberry Cream is one of my "go to" colors when I can't wear something bright and vibrant. It's a pale pink with a little shimmer and it looks really nice with my fair skin. It's not streaky and I only need two coats to cover my nails thoroughly. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and with the cheap price, you can't beat it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this colour. As the name of this shade states, Iced Strawberry Cream, this is a nudish baby pink that looks lovely on the nails for an everyday colour. It's girly, cute and oh so sweet. Two coats = opaque baby pink with a satin finish. It's really cheap and for that price, I think this is a steal. I'd definitely be stocking up on these. I used to love OPI's Makes men blush but I'm going to be using this on a frequent basis seeing as they are really inexpensive.

on 6/13/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was hoping this polish was going to have the same cream finish as the #4 in this line but it's more of a shiny, semi transparent look (even after two coats). It's pretty and worth those 2€ but is there anything more ordinary than a pale milky pink color with a shiny finish? Have many other polishes like this, even from Essence so it was a little disappointing. It isn't streaky though and it dries fast so that's a plus.

Popular Polishes