Make Up For Ever Lip Line Perfector (colorless)

Make Up For Ever Lip Line Perfector (colorless)

4.7

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Behenate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Ceramide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isoceteth-10, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Aqua (Water), Hexylene Glycol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Worth every penny! I'm always nervous about bleeding or smudging when wearing brighter lippies. This absolutely works and I don't worry about my lipstick migrating. There's nothing worse than being out and about, worrying and checking your lipstick constantly.
Nice waxy yet creamy texture. Glides on beautifully and seamlessly. I do not detect any smell. It's $19. I compared this to the ud ozone pencil and chose this. The ozone seemed way to soft and chubby imo.
Also if you like a strong highlight on your cupids bow this really helps it stick and pop.
I definitely recommend and will repurchase.I no longer worry when wearing brighter lipsticks. It has also brought life to some of my cheaper lippies that usually smear without it. Highly recommend this

on 5/12/2015 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The main thing I like about this product is that it's easy to apply, but the tip does come off slightly. It doesn't fully snap so there's a tip to work with, but too much pressure will break it off. Because of this it does need frequent sharpening. It does a pretty good job at keeping lipstick in place. It cost $19 at Sephora, which isn't terrible. Unfortunately the Sephora website no longer seems to have it in stock.

on 4/8/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

does a good job at preventing feathering from lipsticks.

on 6/8/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Because I live in Canada, I cannot for the life of me find the NYX version of this. I went into Sephora and picked this up for $28 after tax. It's a smooth, creamy-to-tacky colourless wax that seriously locks colour in. I'm one sweaty broad, so this + the ELF finishing spray on the face and lips? Buy it. Just please, please buy it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have a red lip liner I have to have, but I have a ton of lipsticks and I don't want to keep buying liners to match them all, I just need something to keep them from feathering. This is a colorless, wax pencil to do just that. It works really well, and is so creamy. It glides on your lips with no pull or tugging. I tried the same kind of pencil from Maybelline, and there is no comparison, this is much better quality. If you only buy one lip liner, buy this one and you won't be disappointed.

on 12/14/2013 11:24:00 AM

This is an excellent lip liner I have a lot of dark or bright lipsticks and some Lip Tars and this liner has been amazing in preventing bleeding or feathering with the dark colours. For example I use it with Black Dahlia first I line my lips I go a little outside my lip line. This goes on so smooth and once it's on you don't even feel it. I then apply the OCC Lip Tar in clear/primer I let that absorb. Then I go in with the Black Dahlia now if you haven't seen the colour it's a gorgeous dark berry tone like Black Honey but way more pigmented.

With this liner it does not budge past where I have applied it. So I can even give the illusion of bigger lips because it won't bleed out. Also this lip pencil does not dry out my lips at all. It's like a soft creamy moisturizer so no worries when it comes to that issue. Also it's the same price as UD's Ozone which I want to get as well to compare. Since I own Revolution lippies but the Mufe works great with Jilted which is a bright blue based fuschia. So I'm very happy with this purchase and would definitely buy it when I run out or get a backup.

Overall this is a great pencil I have nothing negative at all to say about it. Totally worth the cash because it works so well, and you only really need it if you are wearing super bright/dark colours, or have issues with feathering/bleeding so it lasts. Totally Recommended!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product at a good price.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I like using a clear or reverse lip liner. It goes with any lippie and you're not searching for a matching lip liner. Even though I like this and would buy it again, I'll stick to Maybelline's clear lip liner which does the same thing for half the price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This product is holy grail status for me. It's clear, so it goes with any shade. It's convenient because when I travel instead of bringing multiple lip liners to match lipsticks I just bring this one along. The quality is good just like other MUFE products I own. It applies very smoothly and isn't drying.

I love the simplicity of this product. I strongly recommend this and will repurchase.

on 6/13/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this a few days ago and i love it.It keeps lipstick from bleeding and it fairly longlasting.I thought i would need a coloured lip liner over it but i don't.The only drawback is that it needs sharpening every time you use it and the pencil itself is't very long.