no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jul/27/2013

I purchased this hoping this would be similar to the bath & body works orange blossom scent that was discontinued long ago. Unfortunately, it's not what I was looking g for. It's not a fresh fruity/ citrus orange scent, either, but rather a fruity floral. Way too floral for my liking. I'm using it up as a room spray. It cost $3 on sale.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0
fromcatty7

Sep/02/2012

I fell in love with the new Orange Blossom and Verbena shower gel, because it smells like a mix between sweet oranges, orange Kool Aid Tang or Sunny Delight and verbena in the most pleasing way fresh and cheerful, not too processed, but definitely sweet. So I bought the matching body spray and handwash to match. Unfortunately, the body spray does not have the same scent and intensity of the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jul/19/2012

Just got this today and it smells wonderful!! It lasts pretty long for a body spray and it was not expensive at all. Great buy!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/12/2012

This body spray smells exactly like L'Occitane's Ruban d'Orange EdT minus the woody base notes making it much softer and more wearable for me. I wanted to love Ruban d'Orange but it was just too woody. This is just right. Dirt cheap and good longevity for a body spray.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age44-55