Avon Naturals Orange Blossom & Verbena Body Spray

No Image

3.4

on 7/27/2013 9:43:00 AM

I purchased this hoping this would be similar to the bath & body works orange blossom scent that was discontinued long ago. Unfortunately, it's not what I was looking g for. It's not a fresh fruity/ citrus orange scent, either, but rather a fruity floral. Way too floral for my liking. I'm using it up as a room spray. It cost $3 on sale.

on 9/2/2012 12:48:00 AM

I fell in love with the new Orange Blossom and Verbena shower gel, because it smells like a mix between sweet oranges, orange Kool Aid Tang or Sunny Delight and verbena in the most pleasing way fresh and cheerful, not too processed, but definitely sweet. So I bought the matching body spray and handwash to match. Unfortunately, the body spray does not have the same scent and intensity of the shower gel. I have yet to open the handwash and think I will skip buying the lotion due to its reported lack of scent. I will repurchase the shower gel for sure. Wish it came in a pump bottle and a larger size.

on 7/19/2012 11:28:00 PM

Hmmm...I just got this yesterday and was reading Firefly 80's review about this smelling wonderful and lasting long. Maybe I got a bad batch but I find the scent almost non-existant. In fact, I am considering returning this. I also got the hand lotion which also has almost no scent. I'm still waiting for my hand soap due to a wrong order but hopefully I can actually smell it. I must say, I am rather disappointed in this one.

on 7/19/2012 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just got this today and it smells wonderful!! It lasts pretty long for a body spray and it was not expensive at all. Great buy!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This body spray smells exactly like L'Occitane's Ruban d'Orange EdT minus the woody base notes making it much softer and more wearable for me. I wanted to love Ruban d'Orange but it was just too woody. This is just right. Dirt cheap and good longevity for a body spray.

Popular Fragrances