Beauticontrol Skinlogics Lip Balm SPF 20

No Image

Active: Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (5%), Zinc Oxide ( 4%) Other: Polybutene, Castor Oil (Oleum Ricini), Petrolatum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Copernicia Cerifera, Paraffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acer Saccharum (Maple Isolate), Flavor, Benzyl Benzoate

on 6/26/2012 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love BC's lip balm - in a tube or a pot - but I prefer the tube. The SPF 20 is great - and needed. Smells good, feels good, does not wear off too quickly nor does it require reapplication. A fantastic product! LOVE IT!

on 6/12/2012 12:13:00 PM

I received this as a gift and I will absolutely repurchase. It comes in a swivel tube which I prefer to a jar or pot that I personally find unhygienic for on the go. The formula is so smoothy and creamy, plus has a nice slight orange scent that I find pleasing. This product contains SPF and I use it daily as a lip base. Adds just enough moisture to my lips with SPF protection and works great under lipsticks and lip pencils.

Popular Lip Treatments