Avon Precision Grip Teardrop Blender

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Avon Precision Grip Teardrop Blender
Precision Grip Teardrop Blender

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Well.....Avon discontinued these but I found them on ebay for like, less than a buck each. These are great. I would never spend $30 on a sponge but Avon had these for about $5 and like I said, you can find them for a $1 or under.

This really makes foundation, concealer, and cream blush go smoothly and look more natural. I bought a bunch of these (for real....they attack me when I open my bathroom cabinet) and will keep doing so until I can't find them anymore.

It works the same as the Beauty Blender. You wet it and then pat and roll the foundation/concealer/blush onto your face. I use a new one for foundation and concealer and then after about two months or so (washing every few uses) I use the older one for blush and open a new one for the face.

Give these a try. I don't think you'll regret it.

on 10/28/2012 6:38:00 PM

LOVE this. If you use it moist it makes your foundation look perfect and natural. It's easy to use and way cheaper than a beauty blender. I use it everyday

on 6/30/2012 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Okay this is great! I cannot compare this to the famous Beauty Blender....because I will not spend $30 on a sponge....but this is fabu for foundation and powder. This makes my foundation look flawless and is also great for making powder look smooth. I think I might stock up. You know how Avon is about getting rid of products.

Edit: Well....Avon did what it does best and discontinued this product. I was not very happy LOL. I did, however, find this on ebay and I got a package of 5 for just under three dollars.

on 6/11/2012 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I just got this last week in my Avon order and I used it over the weekend. I am loving this little pink sponge. I have the SoHo brand pink beauty sponge as well, and I like the avon one alot more! It feels denser and it also feels like it's made better. For an introductory price of $4.99 I felt that I made a great purchase (no, I don't sale Avon). I plan to buy more of these in the very near future :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools