Avon Precision Grip Teardrop Blender

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Avon Precision Grip Teardrop Blender
Precision Grip Teardrop Blender

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Well.....Avon discontinued these but I found them on ebay for like, less than a buck each. These are great. I would never spend $30 on a sponge but Avon had these for about $5 and like I said, you can find them for a $1 or under.

This really makes foundation, concealer, and cream blush go smoothly and look more natural. I bought a bunch of these (for real....they attack me when I open my bathroom cabinet) and will keep doing so until I can't find them anymore.

It works the same as the Beauty Blender. You wet it and then pat and roll the foundation/concealer/blush onto your face. I use a new one for foundation and concealer and then after about two months or so (washing every few uses) I use the older one for blush and open a new one for the face.

Give these a try. I don't think you'll regret it.

on 11/13/2012 9:55:00 AM

I am in love with this! I have not been much for applying makeup with sponges or brushes. I have much preferred using my fingers. I just always felt I got the best results that way. The last few months, however, I have been buying sponge wedges and using them for blending my foundation at the edges. I liked that. I also found that for my Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily formula (which I alternate with the Normal/Dry, depending on what my skin is doing), I actually did like to use a sponge. I was intrigued when I read about the Beauty Blender, but no way would I spend the money for that. It's a sponge, first of all, thus seeming overpriced, and I was afraid I wouldn't like it. But when I read about this, I decided to give it a try. I bought it from the Avon website for $4.99. (I always wait for free shipping w/$10 before I order from there). I am amazed at how much I love it. It really makes my foundation look flawless. I use it dry. I have used it with both of my Colorstay formulas, and also with my Revlon Photoready foundation. Beautiful. The results are smooth and flawless looking. I also have been using it to apply powder over my foundation, too. I use the pointed end to do foundation, then flip it over to the fat end, dip it in my powder, and apply with that. Love it for that, too. Mine did get stained right away, which is ok. I do wash it after each use, but I imagine that the long wearing properties of the Colorstay make it hard to wash out. Not sure, but oh well. I plan to order a few more of these soon. Avon is notorious for discontinuing products, and I want to build up a stash of these.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love love LOVE this sponge! Its almost as good as my BeautyBlender, but the shape is taking a little getting used to. It blends my Anew Transforming Foundation to a completely flawless finish and is also amazing for blending the setting powder once everything is on.
Just be sure to soak and squeeze it prior to using or it will gobble up all your product. If you don't feel comfortable shelling out for the BeautyBlender or want to save mileage on your BeautyBlender, use this baby! Well worth the 6.99$ price.
I'm buying three more (on top of the two I just bought.)

on 6/30/2012 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Okay this is great! I cannot compare this to the famous Beauty Blender....because I will not spend $30 on a sponge....but this is fabu for foundation and powder. This makes my foundation look flawless and is also great for making powder look smooth. I think I might stock up. You know how Avon is about getting rid of products.

Edit: Well....Avon did what it does best and discontinued this product. I was not very happy LOL. I did, however, find this on ebay and I got a package of 5 for just under three dollars.

on 6/11/2012 6:49:00 PM

I just got this last week and I love it. I have never purchased the actual beauty blender so I can't compare it to that. This blender however does an amazing job blending in my foundation. I like it better than using my 187 brush. The price compared to the actual blender is excellent. I am going to order another one of these sponges just in case they don't carry them for very long. Price is good, so if you have been tempted to try the beauty blender but don't want to spend that much on a sponge, I say give this a try. I also want to add that I do not sell Avon, I am just a customer.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools