Boots Lip glace

Boots  Lip glace

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

I tried this in sherbert twist. It is smooth going on and doesn't feel sticky. BUT it didn't last long ( I know most don't last long but this one is really bad) and the color barely shows on me. In the packaging it appears to have some shimmer to it which doesn't show up either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have it in Marshmallow, a shimmery light pink. Looks pretty, not sticky but something about this product dries out my lips.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i love this ...it's not sticky at all ...makes my lips look very pretty..works well with whatever lipstick i layer this over...will buy again

on 6/11/2012 3:50:00 PM

The lip glace's from boots No. 7 is great! I got a set from target to try em out! it was 14.99 for 5 half size tubes! the packaging is okay.. the tubes are nice, but the applicator I was not a fan of. A normal size is about 10$ so I completely got my $'s worth! they came in a cute little floral box. Came in a variety of colors to try, like a cherry color, tangerine orange, a nude type color, and a few others. These are more on the thin side for glosses, which isn't always bad. lightweight formula, with shimmer in them, but not chunky!! I probably would not pay the 10$ per tube, but if I could get a new gift set box, I would do that! these sizes are more than plenty!