Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk (All colours)

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk (All colours)

3.9

on 7/19/2016 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have the shade OR202 Actress Coral. I purchased this off Amazon.

It's a cute container. The color is a bright coral. Firstly, it was too bright for me (my mistake), but I've also had problems with the formula. It's too creamy - the color applies unevenly. It stays really slick and moist, which wouldn't be a problem but it's patchy on my lips (even if my lips are NOT dry or cracked).

I've figured out a trick to using this shade - otherwise I would have to chuck it out. I apply my MAC red lipstick, followed by this on top. It makes the lipstick more like a creme lipstick formula, and it ends up becoming a beautiful dark coral/red shade.

Disappointed with this lipstick.

on 12/20/2015 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Scored this in RD304, a bright pink-coral, when I had a voucher to spend on Korean beauty products. I'm glad I got it! Even though I was a bit scared of how bright it looked at first, I realized it complements my skintone very well and brightens my face considerably. I think it's great that it's been made with Asian skintones in mind so it's very flattering on me.

I am not a fan of the princessy pink packaging, I think it looks childish and plasticky. But I can live with that, I guess.

The formula is a little bit drying but is fairly tenacious. I found I had to exfoliate my lips with a toothbrush before using this because if I had flaky lips it was very obvious with this lipstick. Anyway I am pleased with the look and will pick up more of these if I see them again.

Edit: Really hate the packaging on this. The bottom of my lipstick fell off from the pink portion of the case fairly soon after I bought it. Really tacky and poor quality. Might affect whether or not I buy more lipstick from Etude because I like my lipstick to look classy when I'm applying!

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

My HG lipstick ever since I've started out makeup! I choose Etude house's blooming lips over my Mac, YSL and Chanel lipsticks because for a fraction of the price, you get a lipstick that wears for a long time (even after eating, I only re-apply once and I work for 9 hours straight!) has great pigmentation and is just the right consistency between creamy and thick, just right in the middle! It's not very moisturizing though and can be a bit dry so I recommend you wear a good lipbalm and make sure your lips are exfoliated well (as you should do anyway if you wear lipstick) to prevent creasing and flaking!

I wear this in shade number 2 which is a lovely bright fuchsia, and the packaging even comes with a cute size 7 ring that you can wear (Alas it is too big for my fingers)!

Great price, so affordable, easy to apply and great wearing lipstick, I highly recommend this to everyone, especially people who are new to wearing lipstick!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been OBSESSED lately with Etude House makeup products. And I hate using the word obssesed but it's so real is the only way to describe it. I bought two of their Dear My Jelly Lips Talk for the summer and they were just so exquisite (pigmented, bright and moisturizing)!
I bought one of their Dear My Blooming Lips recently in the shade BE106 and I absolutely love it! It is a neutral pink with brown undertones perfect for Fall and Winter seasons. It is not a grandma color like I expected; the formula is so creamy it looks a little glossy when applied but just a tiny bit. The lipstick is super pigmented and this color is just perfect for my collection. It suits my yellow under toned skin and red hair perfectly! It is perfect for day or night wear!

Also, the packaging is GORGEOUS! A pearly pink glossy container with a pink metal bow ring. If you go out in a hurry and forget to put your ring jewelry you just take the lipstick and pop out the bow ring. It's like a size 7 so it might fit the majority of women perfectly. Don't worry about it because the bow ring clicks in and out of the packaging with no trouble securely. I have worn it twice!

Finally, the creaminess of this lipstick might make it easy for it to slide and bleed out of your lips so I recommend you use a lip liner before applying it.
I LOVE this product. Bought it at EBay for $8.22 and it is a normal price tag for a lippie this great quality! This might be a great present for someone on Christmas!

The packaging is super cute, the lipstick was fantastic, the price was a little bit on the expensive side but worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm an Aussie girl who has tried a few korean and japanese brands and loved them and etude house is no different,I recently got this lipstick in RD305 which is a very pretty shade of red,the texture is very creamy and the pigmentation is good,I also love the packaging especially the heart printed on the actual lipstick bullet,I would buy this again and it made me want to buy more products from etude house.

on 5/20/2014 12:48:00 AM

I liked the beige color I bought, but I think it's discontinued now. The formula is good for the $8 I paid for it but I like a thicker, opaque consistency when it comes to creamy/satin lipsticks (not shimmer, frost, gloss, matte). The packaging is cute, with a little bow, but it does not fit in a lipstick holder (the see-thru plstic ones everybody has). I would buy again if I wanted a trendy color to wear for one season.

on 4/1/2014 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like this because it dries my lips.
It has various good colors, I bought BE101 and it is really nice color for natural make up.
Very cute packaging.
But again, it dries my lips. Doesn't works well on dry lips so make sure to apply lip balm before or after apply.

on 11/3/2013 10:09:00 AM

Pretty packaging. Good quality. Bright colors, very pigmented. I own be102 and be104. Apply with fingers or brush, not directly from tube because it is too thick.

It does stay for a long time and have plenty of pretty colors colors. I am using mine for a year. Highly recommended. Con is it makes my lips little dry, but I use it with lip balm~