St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

Filtered by hair type : Curly
St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

1 review

Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-5-Cereth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Melanin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 4/6/2015 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEYOND ADDICTED!!

This is hands down, the best self-tanner on the market. I've tried everything from Jergens to Gurelain and this formula makes me a beautiful golden tan, ZERO DORITO ORANGE, it's super easy to apply (just a little prep required) and it doesn't smell that strong. I needed to stop going into tanning beds yet can't live without a tan.

You need to drop $8 on the application mitt. If you wash it after use, it will last quite a while but it's imperative to use the mitt for buffing the tan and not getting orange palms.

Ideally, you need to let the formula sit for at least 6 hours so this should be done at bedtime to let the formula develop. Shower and exfoliate and I moisturize my face, elbows, knees and feet. I apply Vaseline with a Qtip on my eyebrows, lips and hairline.

It goes on super evenly with the mitt and you can see where you've missed a spot once it starts to dry.

My only complaint is that it's really hard to get your back covered on your own. And that's saying this as a former ballet dancer. it's super awkward to get the formula on in-between your shoulder blades. But that's about it! It last a week and it seems to fade very evenly.