St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

Filtered by skin type : Oily
St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

3.8

Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-5-Cereth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Melanin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 42090 (Blue 1)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Bought it at Marshalls for less than $10 but the real price is not worth it to me. It isn't actually "dark" at all but it does give you a pretty sunkissed color. Overall, it didn't break my face out and it did its job so I would repurchase, AT MARSHALLS

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Considering all the hype around St Tropez, I decided to cave in any buy it...now, keep in mind that in Australia this retails for OVER $50!

The tan itself is lovely...no marks, no horrible orange tinge. A little on the light side, I must say, but I looked like a had a healthy glow. However, the thing that BUGGED me about this product is the application. This mousse dries unbelievably fast, leaving you desperately trying to rub at your skin causing unnecessary friction. Now, this would have been excusable if it weren't for the fact that this tan was also very difficult to rub in. It took a lot of elbow grease, and I found myself feeling sore and puffed out after application.

All in all, the tan is just fine. If you're pro at application you won't have any problems with streaking, however if you're not, beware of the deadly duo - dries too fast and is hard to blend.

Would not recommend.

on 8/27/2014 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The color is natural - yellow toned, the smell is good but very STRONG. Its last for 3-4 days. Hard to get of. But the color is dark:)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Comparable to the bondi sands fake tanner, more accessible as I can buy this at the drugstore. Absolutely love the green based tan it complements my olive skin tone. Looks natural and not to smelly. Takes about 30 mins to dry and it’s not streaky if applied with a tanning mitt. Love this tan!!! My go-to when I’m feeling like looking less pale.