NYX Professional Makeup Pore Filler

NYX Professional Makeup Pore Filler
Pore Filler

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Silica, Polymethylmethacrylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499

on 4/27/2018 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm in my late 60's, and I have a few lines and noticeable pores. This product does a splendid job of blurring the skin and smoothing out imperfections.

on 4/27/2018 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried everything under the sun to disguise my badly scarred skin with enlarged pores, thought give this a good and I am so glad I did! Yes you may pay a lot for it but to get a bit of confidence back especially speaking to folk as you keep thinking they are looking at your skin is a small price to pay. I love it!!!.

on 4/16/2018 6:20:00 PM

Comes out an orange colour but doesn’t look orange on the face. It didn’t do anything too dramatic at filling / covering up my pores but for like £6 it does the job. Felt really creamy / siliconey on my skin made a really nice base for foundation to glide on top of!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Ive been using this product for some time now, it definately fill large pores,my pores are not really huge but definitely open around my nose area and using this has definately help it is affordable and a little goes a long way .am trying something else that i definately LOVE a bit more expensive but great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I suffer from very large pores and terrible redness. I use just a very thin layer of this, and then a very thin layer of Hard Candy green primer before my foundation, Revlon CS. I then finish with Neutrogena shine free pressed powder.

My nasty skin looks completely flawless. I don't know how this product would look on it's own. I do take issue with the price but like others said, a little goes a long way.

Will definitely be repurchasing.

on 3/18/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I’m not an expert on primer but I have good results with this. I use a pea sized amount only, and apply it only to the areas I mainly have larger pores and tend to get oily. My makeup lasts all day. I feel like it’s a bit expensive for the amount of product, especially at the drugstore but then a little goes a long way...I think I will repurchase when I run out. It’s definitely worth trying.

on 3/9/2018 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of the best products I've ever spent money on, hands down. I used to have cystic acne and even though it's since cleared up with age, I've still been left with large pores as a reminder as well as sensitive skin. This product is phenomenal in making my skin look so much smoother and poreless. Hasn't broken me out at all, either. **But a little also goes a long way, I only put a pea sized amount on my fingertips, rub the product with my hands a bit first to warm it up and then put a thin layer over my t-zone. Will definitely repurchase till forever!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I use this on top of NYX angel veil primer just over the spots where my pores are larger than the rest of my face. This primer comes out of the tube weird as hell, like nude colored cottage cheese. But it works! I let my face primer dry/set before I use this pore filler. I use a tiny little bit of it, warm it between my index and middle fingers, then tap/pat it over the area. I don't recommend rubbing this one in, it doesn't leave a nice finish when you do that. I wait for that to dry then apply my foundation. This makes my skin look crazy good, like I'm wearing an instagram filter in real life! I always get compliments on how smooth my makeup looks when I wear this stuff. It does cling to dry patches though, so I use a skin oil under my moisturizer and that solves that issue.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

No. This fills your pores but leaves your skin looking dry and patchy. For $12 and being drugstore i think that’s so crazy. This is a big no no. Steer clear from this pore filler!

on 10/29/2017 4:48:00 PM

Does fill pores (I've used it on its own and over foundation) but wears off within a few hours and the pores become visible again. I'm 48 and find this looks horrible on fine lines - makes them look dryer and more visible. I can only use this on my nose and upper cheeks. I have yet to try this under foundation so will update if it works.