NYX Pore Filler

NYX Pore Filler

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Silica, Polymethylmethacrylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499

on 7/7/2016 12:41:00 PM

I used this product 4 days in a row on my nose, cheeks and chin under my makeup. It says it can't be used without makeup. I found no change to the look of my pores without make up but it did make my skin soft. With makeup, I still saw my pores. It didn't do anything but it did keep my makeup looking fresh for longer. I started breaking out on my chin so I stopped using it and the break out went any instantl . I won't be using this product again and it won't be staying in my collection.

i love this product because it doesnt breakout my skin, and this didnt have a scent.. also my makeup last longer. but this didnt minimize my pore...

To Read all 67 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/19/2016 10:57:00 AM

I thought maybe this would've been a cruelty free dupe for the Porefessional, and in some ways it's very similar. Of course it's not gonna be as good, but for the amount of money for the NYX one vs. Benefit Porefessional, why not try it out? It does give me that same kind of look that the Porefessional does, but it doesn't smell as good (which I guess doesn't really matter to me). Both of them though are hard to use under make up, where I need both of them.

Anyway, it made my face seem more oily than it was after only an hour. It felt thick and chunky on my face and mostly my t Zone, where I applied it the most. After a while I felt like it actually made my pores more visible.

It's been a week since I've been using it every other day, just on my t zone. And I'm breaking out horrifically.. all over my t zone. Now it's hard to say that it's the pore filler causing this break out, but I haven't been using many new products except this one so its almost safe to say that it is.

When my mom saw this product she said, "that's gonna FILL your pores? that's a breakout waiting to happen" .. and mamas know best.

I'm kind of disappointed, so no, I won't be buying this again or really recommending it to anyone, as much as I love NYX and everything they do. :(

What a weird product. I loved it (LOVED) in the store. I put it on the back of my hand and it made it look so smooth it looked fake. Bought.
The problem is, it takes a lot to get that look on your face. A lot of product. The product itself is a really odd consistency that makes it hard to spread around (because it seems to disappear when you touch your skin) and also fall out and get wasted since it's not viscous and wont' go onto your finger tip in a neat little spreadable dollop.

It didn't wow me at all on my face. I have pretty decent skin to begin with, just larger pores, and this really didn't do much. I feel like I wasted my money, and I don't use it anymore.

Pros: lightweight, standard packaging, doesn't smell bad, didn't break out my sensitive skin
Cons: bad consistency, doesn't do what it promises, easily wasted product

Will not buy again.

on 6/1/2016 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I find this product really hard to work with. It has a very thick consistency that doesn't require too much working with if you're just using it on specific areas of your face, but requires a lot more work to get the product more pliable to spread over your entire face. I've used this product both ways and I haven't been very impressed. I think the effects are temporary and it makes an okay primer. Sometimes I feel like this product clings on to any dry patches on my skin or makes dry areas feel even tighter. I can't imagine using this over makeup as they suggest -- I feel like it would mess everything up. I also don't feel like I should have to work this hard to get a product to work for me when I'm getting ready to go to work in the morning. Not a big fan.

on 3/24/2016 1:43:00 AM

I have shallow acne scars and this is the only thug that minimizes them. I dap it on the area with scarring. I try not to over blend it, as this will make it not as affective. It actually fills enlarged pores and pitted scars and blurs that area so it looks smooth. I had to practice applying this by using different methods till I saw what worked best(which was dabbing on NOT blending). This is worth it.

on 3/23/2016 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

As others have stated a bit pricey for a NYX product, add to that the tube is .67 ounces. The product itself is pretty similar to Benefits the Porefessional, and L'Oreals Magic Base in that it's very thick, mattifying and dries to an almost powdery finish. I would say this is a bit thicker than Porefessional, the consistency of NYX Pore Filler is similar that that of royal icing. It does minimize pores a bit, but it's not a miracle product. Despite the mattifying properties of this, it really does not do much to control oil. My nose is super oily and I have a hard time getting makeup to stay on my nose, this really did nothing to help that. Again, this is mattifying and thick, probably not good for dry skin. This could possibly cause makeup to look cakey, and only needs to be use sparingly. I doubt I would repurchase, there are better options other there.

This product was more expensive than I expected a NYX product to be, first of all. Secondly, although it did smooth out the pores that I was interested in hiding, the effect lasted less than a minute. I am not interested in layering the product as I wanted to also wear foundation. Mind you, my pores aren't that enlarged! I figured I have a very minimal concern, so perhaps a budget product would do the job. Not. It has a nice enough texture, I'll say that, though it is a bit dry.

on 1/20/2016 1:16:00 AM

I donno...it just didnt work for me!
didnt fill my pores and my forehead looked oily after an hour or so...
i gave it 2 stars for the packaging and texture.

on 1/14/2016 12:51:00 PM

I love this product and highly recommend it. I do not use it for everyday use but at least twice a week. It does feel in my pores that are very noticeable between my nose and cheekbones, on the tip of my nose, and the T-Zone on my forehead. It goes on so smooth and creamy, with the softest smoothest finish.