Kat Von D Backstage Bambi

4.7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best lipstick ever!!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE!!! This is my new favourite lipstick. I picked it up at TJMaxx for $5, so the price was perfect for me. I love the slim wand-style packaging too, and that you can see the colour and how much you have left in the tube.

It's a bright, blue-based pink, almost neon. It goes on like a gloss but dries quickly to a very matte finish. Definitely wear some Chapstick under this. It feels a little drying (hence the 4 stars instead of 5), but holy hell, this wears like IRON. Once it dries it is not going ANYWHERE until you take it off with face wash or micellar water. It lasts through eating, drinking, and kissing. I put it on around 12pm and when I came home at 1am, it hadn't budged a single bit despite doing all of the above and not touching up.

Now I just need a red shade from this line, and I'll be set for LIFE.

I added a photo too -- the one of my lips, wearing an orangey t-shirt.

A+, Kat Von D. A freaking +.

on 9/1/2014 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A slightly less amplified version of MACs candy yumyum, though just as creamy, scent-free and non-feathering. I purchased this at Sephora for $8 because they were selling off the last of the old packaging/formula. If this were at regular price (CDN$28) I wouldn't have picked it up immediately only due to price only.

on 7/29/2013 11:23:00 PM

Nice. I hope I still like this in a few weeks.

on 7/26/2012 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

WOW!!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THIS COLOR!!! The color is a bright pink super daring! The formula is great too great lasting power...packaging is great..everything about this lipstick is awsome!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

BACKSTAGE BAMBI is a matte hot pink - and when I say hot pink, I mean that this is almost fluorescent. I think that this shade is quite similar to MAC's much sought after Limited Edition shade Candy Yum Yum.

I love that the matte lipsticks I've tried by Kat Von D all seem to have a long-lasting finish that dries like a stain. I'll put this in on in the mornings, go out and eat and drink with very little transfer, and there will still be plenty of colour still on my lips up to six hours later - there is no feathering, and the colour still looks even. My lips are dry, but the formula doesn't flake.

Popular Lipsticks