Essence All About Cupcake

Price: $

on 10/21/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a great pink toned MLBB lipstick. I wouldn't really call it a lipstick, I'd say its more of a balm with colour. Which is fine, because it was like $2, so I'm not complaining. The colour is nice, a little sheer, it's creamy and glossy.
I think this is perfect for touchups on top of another lipstick, i throw it on top of my MAC Faux, and it's really nice.
Another lovely product from Essence!

on 8/21/2013 7:19:00 PM

I like this lipstick, but then again I'm not a lipstick girl - I'm a tinted balm girl and this is closer to that than traditional lipstick.

Color - semi-sheer rosy pink, quite pretty, natural looking, flattering, leans toward warm tone
Texture - very creamy, not necessarily moisturizing but definitely not drying either
Finish - some shine, not matte or super glossy, no sparkles
Wearability - doesn't last amazingly well, but some color is left behind even after drinking/snacking
Taste - subtle vanilla that is nice, fades quickly
Packaging - stubby little bullet in color-coordinated case, sort of cute if a little cheap looking
Price - crazy cheap, I got on 50% sale for $1.50

Overall - semi-sheer creamy MLBB of decent quality for a ridiculously good price

on 6/23/2013 11:51:00 AM

It's not really a lipstick but a lipbalm imho. Give it a try if you like the natural look with a slight tint of pink.