essence All About Cupcake

essence All About Cupcake
All About Cupcake

3.5

on 1/31/2015 2:29:00 PM

Awesome lipstick! It's more of a balm but it's good for everyday wear. Very affordable 2.99$. Smells amazing!

on 7/17/2014 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect "my lips but better" lipstick. It leans more towards tinted lip balm than a true lipstick, but that's fine by me, as I'm not a big lipstick girl. It's a deep rosy pink, non-glittery, and has a sweet cupcake scent. You can safely swipe this on without a mirror. Doesn't last very long as it's such a light formula. Would be a great gift for a tween :)

A really nice everyday lipstick!
The lipstick is sheer and extremely creamy! It's comparable to MAC's lustre finish lipsticks, so if you want a dupe, this is a great one because they feel the same either way.

The pink colour is really subtle and matches my warm undertones. There is no shimmer which is a plus!

Packaging isn't that great. It looks cheap and looks like a little girl's play makeup (not good).

However, for 3$AUD what do you expect, as long as the product works :)

on 4/13/2014 3:54:00 AM

This lipstick is my perfect "my lips but better" shade. For the price, I cannot believe how good it is. The smell, the creamy consistency, the colour - are perfect. The lasting power isn't amazing due to the creaminess of the lipstick but it's still good in consideration of the price. If you have dry lips, would highly recommend this product - it feels like a lip balm with pretty good pigmentation! LOVE IT.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own 2 essence lipsticks,the "in the nude" and this one. idk why but this one is a lot better. not streaky or too slippery like the "in the nude" shade. The pigmentation is sheer on my lips it looks like MLBB. I always apply lipbalm before any lipstick but I don't need to do that with this one. it also smells like bubblegum. Honestly I'm not a fan of sheer lipstick/lipbalm hybrid like the Revlon lip butters but I like this one from essence and will repurchase this shade again.

on 11/3/2013 10:54:00 AM

Love, love this lippy. Cheap, cheerful and a fab colour!!

on 10/21/2013 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a great pink toned MLBB lipstick. I wouldn't really call it a lipstick, I'd say its more of a balm with colour. Which is fine, because it was like $2, so I'm not complaining. The colour is nice, a little sheer, it's creamy and glossy.
I think this is perfect for touchups on top of another lipstick, i throw it on top of my MAC Faux, and it's really nice.
Another lovely product from Essence!

on 8/21/2013 7:19:00 PM

I like this lipstick, but then again I'm not a lipstick girl - I'm a tinted balm girl and this is closer to that than traditional lipstick.

Color - semi-sheer rosy pink, quite pretty, natural looking, flattering, leans toward warm tone
Texture - very creamy, not necessarily moisturizing but definitely not drying either
Finish - some shine, not matte or super glossy, no sparkles
Wearability - doesn't last amazingly well, but some color is left behind even after drinking/snacking
Taste - subtle vanilla that is nice, fades quickly
Packaging - stubby little bullet in color-coordinated case, sort of cute if a little cheap looking
Price - crazy cheap, I got on 50% sale for $1.50

Overall - semi-sheer creamy MLBB of decent quality for a ridiculously good price

on 5/14/2013 10:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Although it's not much of a lipstick,more of a tinted lipbalm I'd say,it's really flattering on the lips and you can tell it's there even after 2-3 hours. I always receive compliments for my lips whenever I wear this.Not really pigmented,as all Essence lipsticks,but reeeeally moisturizing and smooth. Plus,it smells like vanilla,so it's pleasant to have on your lips.Conisidering its price I would totally buy it again.It has a cute name too :P

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is quite a good lipstick. Vey sheer on my bright red lips, so I tend to run a bit of yellow concealer over them (not a lot, just literally patting it on) and then put the lipstick over it. Creates a gorgeous pinky tint. Delightful to smell and wear! Overall great lipstick for the price point