Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer

4.4

Not tested on animals

Juice Beauty proprietary blend of fruit stem cells: apple buds, grape buds & lemon bark. Ingredients: Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, vegetable glycerin, octyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, malus sylvestris (apple buds), vitis vinifera (grape buds) & citrus limonum (lemon bark), organic plant oils of helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, organic essential fatty acids of oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil)*, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), xanthan gum, panthenol (Vitamin B5), allantoin, tocopherol (Vitamin E), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citrus reticulata (mandarin), litsea cubeba (may chang) and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils

on 3/6/2017 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this product. and the packaging so it isnt exposed to air. the pump concept is fantastic. love the smell too.

on 5/20/2016 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a rich moisturizer better suited for normal to dry skin types. I have combination skin and this broke me out. Has a lovely scent of citrus/lemongrass from actual essential oils. However citrus and May Chang essential oils which are used in this face cream, can cause skin irritation. I stopped using this on my face due to breakouts but kept using it on my neck. After two weeks of twice daily use, my neck started to itch and would become red upon application of this product.

on 3/10/2015 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

After using a deluxe sample size it was time to buy the product. It is a bit expensive but easier than my Orlane product that was too much on the wallet. Wonderful dispensing tub that keeps it fresh was a surprise. The most important thing is that on my reactionary skin this has been great. It plumps the skin and right from first use has smoothed it and in general just made it healthy. Little inflammations and scaly patches are really under control. Sometimes will use an extra moisturizer or primer on top when skin is extra dry but usually this product has it all. I go right up under the eye with it and have had no reactions. HG now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A friend recommended this for me and I was really looking forward to using it. Unfortunately, my skin is very sensitive and this didn't do much for my skin. It might be too concentrated for me because I kept breaking out from it. My fiance used it, who has very dry skin and he loved it so I guess it's not for everyone. Also, the price was way too much for it so I was disappointed.

on 8/15/2015 2:53:00 PM

I had a sample of the green apple age defying moisturizer which I loved. I purchased the stem cellular as I didn't need skin brightening. The packaging is awesome - a pump so you get a little or a lot as you need. It smells ok - not bad or not good. It works great. It isn't greasy at all and I hope it will help wrinkles as I use it more. I'm combo skin with rosacea and acne.

on 4/12/2015 9:01:00 AM

This moisturizer is not hydrating enough for my skin. I feel my skin is very tight when I use this cream and I always need to use another moisturizer on top. This product also lacks SPF so it it needs to be layered under a product with sun protection. The packaging on this product is very sanitary and cute, but it is a little bulky for my taste. Because of the incompleteness of this product, I would not repurchase.

on 2/9/2014 11:13:00 PM

This is an amazinggg product. Not only is it certified organic so I know that I'm not compromising my future health of putting on potentially harmful chemicals for a skin care item, but it works so well. I love the smell of lemons that it has because some of the other juice beauty products don't have quite such pleasant smells being that they are organic so they don't have added fragrances. This moisturizer has hyaluronic acid with holds onto water molecules so that even with only being 20 years old I can really see a difference in my face. I distinctly remember that the first day I used it, the next morning I recall my face looking plump, like my face was smoother and very hydrated. I think this would be very helpful for aging skin and even though I'm only 20, I love using it. The only downside is that it is $65 which to me is a LOT of money, but it's definitely worth it.

on 6/30/2013 2:09:00 PM

This has become my HG moisturizer, although it's pretty expensive ($65 list price). After using this product only 2 weeks I have a.) seen immediate hydration b.) seen acne scars disappear c.) seen my skin tone even out d.) seen damaged spots heal faster.

I am not a fan of citrus scents, which this one has, but the smell disappears quickly, and I'm getting used to it.

But the only other moisturizer I've found that works this well is RegenaCell, but I like this one better.

For sure will buy again!

Amazing moisturizer that smells like... lemons! Ah....smells so good! It doesn't break me out and my skin is insanely sensitive to everything. Even a lot of organic ingredients. Sadly. But back to the moisturizer! It's crazy expensive which is a bummer. I personally think its worth it, but sometimes you can order it cheaper on eBay, like I did. The pump is awesome and really unique, I've never seen anything like it. It keeps you from contaminating the product with your fingers, and there is no way for anything to get in the container. It's sealed. The moisturizer is not exposed to the air in any kind of way, and it's about as sanitary as you can get. So, A+ for Juice Beauty!

It's really expensive. I haven't purchased it yet; I only have samples ---- enough to have been using for a month or two now, though. It smells like the fruity pebble cereal which is awesome :-). I have a specific routine I've been doing for a year, that works great - so I was weary to introduce this. It's a great moisturizer, though, and I didn't regret adding it in. My skin is definitely brighter and more alive looking.

Popular Moisturizers