New York Color chelsea coral

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this on impulse during a midnight run to Rite Aid for something else, and I'm so glad I picked it up. I'd never heard of NYC before, and now I know this is LE. It's a beautiful orange coral with a slight shimmer that is very flattering to the skin, and I think it would work for any skin tone. If you find it, pick one up. My only complaint is the packaging doesn't close anymore, and I've only had it a few months.

on 6/5/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Out of the 12 blushes I own, only 3 really get me summer ready i-n-s-t-a-n-t-l-y & this is quickly adding to that limited list. This is the perfect springy summer coral that gives the ultimate glow. It has a gold shimmer that really shows as a sheen if your standing under direct light, definelty not sparkles/glitter, just a satin finish. (I prefer matte almost always). In the store it looked more brown & outside more orange in its packaging; but its a true peachy coral that isn't too muted or too loud on my NC25 skin.

Its in the same family as E.L.F Candid coral/Glow or NYC's own South St Seashell. Or more honorable HE options: Hot Mama by TheBalm, Benefit Coralista, MAC Get Away Bronze and even NARS orgasm. Same color family so if your a fan of any of those, this wont disappoint either. I have owned other NYC blushes before, and this is the best color payoff I have seen. The packaging is flimsy but its $2.99 so don't complain, just stock up while you can because its LE!

Popular Blush Products