Boots No7 Airbrush Away

Boots  No7 Airbrush Away
No7 Airbrush AwayNo7 Airbrush AwayNo7 Airbrush Away

3.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, water, butylene glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, cyclohexasiloxane, silica, phenyl trimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, arabinogalactan, glycerin, magnesium sulfate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, fragrance, methylparaben, ethylparaben, silica dimethyl silylate, dipropylene glycol, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate, Cl 77891, Cl 77491

on 4/21/2017 12:52:00 PM

After reading several bad reviews here about this product, I had to add my experience. I do not normally take the time to write reviews, but this one deserved my time. I bought this product after simply reading the packaging, needing everything it promised to offer. I was simply amazed by the results! After applying, skin becomes so perfected, foundation really could be optional. I enjoy using it each day because it's like magic when I see the results. I have skin that can become oily and have had problems with breakouts my entire life. I have not had any problems with either after using this for several months now. I have not been asked to write this review and no one has paid me to say good things. This primer is truly just a little miracle!

on 10/18/2016 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample-sized version of this and really wasn't expecting much from it, but it turned out to be a pleasantly surprising hit for me! It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel greasy in the slightest, which is great for my oily/combo skin. And better still, it didn't break me out!

I certainly wouldn't claim this lasts all day - I still get my usual oily t-zone as the day wears on anyway - but what it does do is give a really good base for my makeup. I've found whilst using this that my foundation definitely applies better, especially in those problem areas like my forehead and nose.

Based on my experience of this I would definitely purchase a full-sized tube, despite the fact that it's a little more expensive compared to other primers I've tried.

on 8/12/2016 6:11:00 PM

Oily acne prone skin that had been cooperating... until I tried this. Broke out all over my face. Some of it cystic. Switching back to elf acne treatment primer. It's water based and has salicylic acid and tea tree oil and was working fine for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the green version of this to correct redness after trying it out in store. What a mistake.

When I tried the sample of the back of my hand (as store samples are rather unhygienic and yeuch) the cream went on quite thickly and took a fair amount of blending - looked promising as I have a fair amount of redness to cover. However, the sample must have been dried out as the new purchased tube is extremely runny, even after shaking up.

To be fair, the primer does help my makeup stay on longer (so 2 stars), but the green shade doesn't cover my redness at all, or even tone it down. As its such a thin consistency it's also hard to keep in the areas I needed it - blended out too much to my outer cheeks and chin, giving them quite an unhealthy colour (the only effect I saw from the green tint!). I may use it if I run out of other primer in an emergency but otherwise it's headed to the bin - £16 wasted :-(

on 3/7/2016 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I am an avid user of No 7 Stay Perfect Primer & for years. The finish is heavenly. It stays on my super oily skin for hours & really keeps the foundation or BB intact. This one is the one I can swear on. Not its OUT OF STOCK (why on earth). I waited for a few days & had to buy Airbrush Away Primer. Noooooo, not the same. No effect. Made my skin more oily it seemed. No younger looking skin. No nothing comparing to its high price. Well, its definitely not BAD for others, but no way suitable for SUPER OILY SWEATY FACE. Never to buy again. Will wait till Stay Perfect Primer returns. Come back soon.

on 1/4/2016 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You may aswell not use a primer this has absolutely no effect once ive fin the tube i have i will not repurchase. Its as if i havent used a primer make up comes off halfway through the day pores still visible shine and lines still visible

Very disappointed, especially given the price. Goes on well, smells good. However made no difference to how my make-up looked and made my skin break out quite badly. I have combination skin. Would not repurchase.

on 12/27/2013 6:50:00 PM

awful primer, I bought it because of the good reviews here...it didn't do anything to my foundation...I'm sticking to Kanebo's smoothing makeup base even though it costs X3 more...

on 5/6/2013 9:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Saw this on Lisa Eldridge's tutorial and Youtube and her description of it put this on list of products to definitely check out!

Was a little surprised that the primer was more expensive compared to their foundations, so I just tested it on the back of my hand. I loved the texture, very light, mousse like texture and glides on smooth. Not at all greasy. Compared to the primer I was using at the time - Catrice's Prime and Fine, there was a definite difference in the overall feel and quality of the product.

I skipped buying this the first time I was at Boots, but picked it up on my second visit after reading up on more reviews! I have to say, it's well worth the price eventhough it's a little bit more expensive. Pores are less noticeable and lines are smoothed out. Combined with the No.7 Stay Perfect foundation - I find these products to last up to 10 hours on a good day, and that's in quite a humid climate here in Brunei!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am on my third tube of this, and I use it as good as every day. It doesn't turn back time or have a permanent effect, but it certainly does make your skin look smoother, healthier, and, truthfully, a bit younger. It makes sure my make up stays on all day. When I first started using this I probably could have written 200 pages on how much I loved it, but it is now such an obvious part of my day (when it is not -10*c or more) that I don't really know what to say. Buy it, try it, you wont be sorry.