Fendi Fan di Fendi EDT

No Image

2.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sharp citrus and hot pepper with a baby powder-vanilla musk dry-down, very generic. One of those fake chemical types that burns the back of my throat and gives me a headache. Its also has the feel of being watered down and doesn't last long at all. I get the feeling we are paying for the bottle and branding here.

on 2/9/2013 8:06:00 PM

I received a sample of this EDT. I love leather-based scents so I was interested in this. It's a nice but unremarkable scent. Fresh and pleasant, it is bit generic, but not so bad as most fruity-foral scents out there. Not girly, or candy-sweet, thank goodness. I would wear it if it was given to me, but I don't think I'd pay for it. For my taste, this too safe, too polite, and sadly lacking in the wow department.

The EDT, is a totally different perfume all together, than the EDP and has some different notes. I received this in a swap and I have to say I'm surprised that I'm really enjoying it. Usually, most leather base notes (with the exception of Anglomania) don't smell good on me.

On my skin, I get mostly bergamot, a deliciously mouth-watering mix of the orange and pear and just a touch of the yellow florals. I don't get noticable leather or jasmine. I really like this one, bergamot is one of my favorite notes and this one is very nice indeed.

This isn't a perfume that I'd call complex or sexy. It's a perfect casual scent for summer. I've had trouble finding, just the right casual scent that I really like and I think I've found it.

The sillage is modest, I'd say it was a more intimate type of scent, but, it does rise when you are out in the sun.

The lasting power seems to be quite good, around 4-5 hours with one spray on my skin

Popular Fragrances