Lipstick Queen Jean Queen Lip Gloss

Lipstick Queen Jean Queen Lip Gloss

3.8

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

While this gloss is not bad, there is nothing about it that sends me through the roof. I got this at TJMaxx at a clearance discount. I thought that they can't seriously sell a product with more box than there is product, but I guess that is the marketing tactic. I truly thought that it might include a lipstick, but I guess not when I read the package description. The color is natural, no flavor, it's wearable,not sticky, but it just doesn't show up. I wish they could have added more pigment or something that could make this product stand out from the rest. I'm sorry but I don't feel that impressed. At regular price this would be over priced. I have much cheaper lip glosses in similar packaging that preforms the same.

I love the shade of this, a warm pigmented pink. Definitely NOT clear on my lips. No fragrance or taste, which is a plus, and it feels great, not sticky, and lasts quite awhile on my lips, wearing off in an even way and leaving my lips feeling soft and moisturized. Great formula!
I hate the packaging, but am willing to sacrifice a little for this great color and formula. Is not a 'clicky pen' as stated below in a different review, it's a squeeze tube with a brush.
Would repurchase. A+

on 11/10/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

While this is a beautiful color, I absolutely hate the packaging. It's a squeeze tube, and I find that unless you want your lips to look like you're wearing a ton of gloss, a lot of product is wasted. I would much prefer a wand applicator.

on 3/10/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Unlike the previous review, I actually love this gloss. Leaves a light tint to my lips almost like benefit tints in intensity. However my lips are not heavily pigmented. I would recommend to layer over Lipstick Queen Jean Queen lipstick.

I love the click brush applicator (I find it more hygienic then the doe foot wands)

I love this brand, but this gloss had virtually no pigment. I can essentially get the same effect with vasoline. The packaging is also problematic- it's similar to Stila glazes but without the click pen. With this product, you squeeze the middle of the tube and hope the appropriate amount of product is dispensed. Unless you are someone who dislikes color and is YLBB only, avoid.