4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Absolute favorite eyeshadow. Ever. The color is amazing, I love to use it as a lid color for a nighttime smoky eye. The formula is lovely... buttery, pigmented, and blends beautifully. Urban Decay's shadows cant be beat!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I love Mushroom for a dark smokey eye look and I like to pair it with navy eyeshadows for that effect. I'm very impressed with the texture and pigment of UD eyeshadows and they rival my beloved MAC shadows, especially for the price point. I hope to make a custom palette of UD eyeshadows and Mushroom would definitely be included. To me, it's a versatile, neutral grey that brings out my brown eyes. I'm fussy about grey eyeshadows because a lot of them have taupe undertones and I can't wear taupe shades, except for particular shades from LM and GA. I can't wait to wear this shadow for the fall and winter months.

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Soooo loving this color. Discovered it in the smoked palette and I already know this is going to be my #1 shade this winter. Goes on like butter and actually shows up on my skin tone. (I'm biracial and have a hard time finding colors that are visible). UD is my favorite for eyes at this time!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

6 years ago

I have this color in a sin/mushroom duo and its a really beautiful midtone grey with shimmer. As with all other UD shadows, its pigmented and buttery. It has minimal to no fallout. I don't find this color to be too unique or outstanding color wise, but if you love it I reccomend as the formula is TDF.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

This is a gorgeous shade, like a metallic silver-taupe color, that looks really good on it's own or used with other colors. I like that it's neutral, but very dramatic as well. I know it doesn't look like it's that dark in the pan, but on it's dark enough that it works well as a crease color. It's very pigmented, & blends easily. The only reason I said that I wouldn't likely buy it again is because although it's a gorgeous shade & I like it alot, it's not so unusual that I would go out of my way to spend $18 for it.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

6 years ago

Urban Decay is, in my opinion, one of the best makeup brands in the market right now for eyeshadows. They're soft without being powdery or chalky, very smooth, and they have absolutely stellar payoff. Mushroom is no different. It is a very unique shade of gunmetal grey that almost seems to have a greenish undertone? It's kind of hard to explain. But it also takes" to its surroundings" really well. I like pairing it with UD's ACDC (which is a great shade of purple for green eyes!!) and Mushroom almost takes on a cooler tone next to ACDC. It really is a very unique shade and I like it a lot!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

This is a very nice daytime to nighttime evening shade. You can play it up however you want. It goes on pretty metallic so you do not see the color so much, but it is a nice middle of the road shade of green- not too light and not too smoky. This blends well and is quite pigmented. I would consider buying this again.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

Omg yes! One of my faves! Its a warm, smooth, silky, shimmery, highly pigmented, greyish shadow. Works great to compliment a smokey eye or even pretty enough to wear alone when your in a hurry. Love Urban Decay's formulas. :)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I originally discovered this in the BOS II pallette, and it was the one I used up the quickest. I had no idea they actually released the shade on its own so of course I picked one up. I'm a big lover of neutral-cool taupes, and this is on the top of my list. I wear it nearly every day, and if I dont' I'll just wear something similar. I find it to be a fool proof shade and will go with anything I wear. I will be re-purchasing for sure, whether I lose it or finish it, whatever comes first!

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE - such a perfect no-brainer outer v color. I only wear cool colors because my skin has very warm undertones so warm eye colors go muddy and orange on me. This is a gorgeous cool-toned rich shimmery medium-dark grey-brown. One of my all-time faves. Must go buy backup now.

About reviewer (504 reviews)

Age36-43