MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

4.5

Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates / Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire De Carnauba, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Talc, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantethine, Panthenol, Lauroyl Lysine, Cholesterol, Phytantriol, Laureth-20, Laureth-21, Laureth-4, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyester-5, PVP, PVP / Hexadecene Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simethicone, Ptfe, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chloroxylenol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my holy grail mascara. I have long lashes, which look hideous in the wrong mascara. This mascara gives long lashes a beautiful and finely separated look, gives the impression of even longer lashes, doesn't uncurl pre-curled lashes and doesn't smudge or wear off throughout the day. People regularly ask me how I get my lashes to look like they do and assume I've had some fancy treatment, but it's only down to some time spent curling my lashes before putting this product on them.

The only drawback is the price for the quantity of product. For me, this mascara doesn't last that long, but I have found a solution. What I do is I add a DROP of contact lenses fluid every 2 weeks or so after it starts to go on a bit scantily, which not only restores this this product to its former glory but also dramatically extends its life. Before I found this tip, I had searched high and low for something that gives the same effect as this mascara but at a lower price point and was unable to find it.

I got given this mascara by my mum so I didn't buy it at first but I completely fell in love!
this product made my eyelashes so long but didn't make them go clumpy. The mascara is a bit hard to get off but not as impossible as a few of these reviews suggest. I wouldn't really want to use any other mascara now.

100% suggest you try this out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara! I have long eyelashes to begin with and when I put this on...WOW! They pop. My mom has shorter eyelashes and they still give her the length that makes her happy! The only reason I give this a 4 is because of the price but its lasted me 3 months so far and I can't complain to much!

on 4/22/2013 10:22:00 AM

At first I wasn't sure about this mascara but on third try I've decided I really do love it. I am always hunting for mascaras that don't weigh my eyelashes down after wear for an hour. Many look great instantly they go on but then seem to have that effect of weighing down and making my eyelashes look shorter. Well I can say this doesn't do that. It has a lovely separating effect with lengthening, non clumpy. Maybe this mascara is not the most lengthening of all mascaras but I do think it has a classy elegant look. Which I prefer any day to clogged fake looking style lashes anyway. So I will be sticking with this one.

on 1/6/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been hunting for the perfect mascara for years and I have found it! I have pretty dark circles under my eyes that I am always aware of and trying to cover up. I have always been leary of mascaras that smudge and flake. I had found the zero smudge mascara by Estee Lauder which is also good but I found the formula too dry for me. This is a lovely mascara that doesn't clump, separates lashes and doesn't smudge at all. Love this product!

on 10/21/2012 5:23:00 PM

This a nice mascara for everyday use - better than most that I've tried. I like the formula it's not too wet and it really does a nice job lengthening. It's pretty buildable as well. It seems to last all day with minimal flaking which is good. I just prefer a more dramatic as this is quite natural.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this stuff! I bought this on an impulse buy online, and boy am I glad!! Mascara is the only product I use that I swear drugstore brands are just as good if not better than expensive ones. I love MAC, but am always disappointed in their mascara until this one. The brush looks thin, and I usually look for fatter brushes...but this one does the trick. I have had people ask if I was wearing false lashes on while I was wearing it. Its a great lengthener and coats every lash. It also stays wet long enough for you to build the coverage somewhat. Definitely recommend!

on 6/3/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I usually am not a fan of Mac mascara. The only one I like is false lash by Mac.....like, not love. This one seems to be the hg for me. I have oily lids and long lashes that usually make for a black line on my lids about half way through the day. This does not transfer at all on me and I love the wand! Nordstrom had buy 2 get one free last weekend so I stocked up and now have three!!!! Happy happy mascara:-)