MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

Filtered by eye Color : Black
MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

1 review

on 6/4/2012 7:15:00 AM

I was walking around Sephora holding a box of favourite Clinique mascara (the famous tubing one) all ready to pay up and then i detoured to the MAC counter for abit... that's when this shiny blue tube caught my eyes so i was like "o hai, so what does this new mascara do?" The SA described the saintly powers of this new mascara - washes off with warm water (!!!). I love that because who wants to antagonise the undereye area and encourage premature wrinkles when washing off mascara? I smell a potential HG candidate...

So i've been using exclusively tube mascaras because they come off in the bath, but... there are usually 3 types of mascaras in the market...

Type 1: Never stays, smudges.
Type 2: Stays and never smudges. But a total ass to wash off.
Type 3: Stays. But flakes off. (i.e tube mascaras)

And you know what, this Extended Play mascara is er, none of the 3 types. Because it stays and never smudges, BUT is easy to wash off. Just what the hell is it made of??

There is also a kind of mascara (most mascaras!) that grey out after a couple hours, you know what i mean. They just don't look as black as when first applied. This one stays black AND glossy. That is huge news. And they aren't hard dull-looking spidery legs that make eyelids itch.

And this is mad because it defines lashes like crazy. I would buy this alone to use for my bottom lashes because the brush is so small and it coats the tiny ones so neatly. They turn out really long and cute like Twiggy in the 70s.

I love so many things about this mascara that my review sounds so scatterbrained! I am going to raid the MAC store now if this is LE.

Oh, one lippy off for the rubbery scent. But really, i inhale anything to have Twiggy lashes.