MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

4.4

Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates / Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire De Carnauba, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Talc, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantethine, Panthenol, Lauroyl Lysine, Cholesterol, Phytantriol, Laureth-20, Laureth-21, Laureth-4, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyester-5, PVP, PVP / Hexadecene Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simethicone, Ptfe, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chloroxylenol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Favourite mascara - does not move, flake, smudge and gives beautiful lashes. Can be removed with my normal face wash, no waterproof eye makeup remover needed. The only drawback is the price.

on 5/12/2017 12:04:00 PM

My lashes - Stick straight, so I always use a lash curler. My eyes water and my lids get oily by the end of the day. My lashes are black, so as long as the mascara comes in black, I'm satisfied.

Waterproof/Oilproof? - Yes, and yes.

Adds volume? - Yes.

Adds length? - Yes.

Holds curl? - Yes.

Removal? - Easy - tubes all come off with warm water.

Other comments - Lashes are soft, not brittle or hard. Dries quickly. Formula is smooth, not lumpy. brush is a stiff bristle type spoolie, skinny and spiral, and works great for my lashes.

Overall - Surprised by the reviews which say this doesn't tube - it tubes for me. Good stuff. continued >>

on 2/17/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My second favorite mascara (first one is max factor false lash effect). This is best for dramatical look.

My current go-to mascara! I've tried a couple of other MAC mascaras as well as a ton of drugstore brands and the cult favorite, the Diorshow. I think this one works the best. It separates and lengths my lashes and it stays all day long. It doesn't smudge and it hasn't flaked off at all on me. It also washes off easily so I don't have terrible raccoon eyes every night! Love this mascara! And it's pretty amazing for the price.

on 10/2/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was desperate for a mascara that won't flake or smudge on me. I was at Mac purchasing other items and asked for a mascara that would last on my lashes and not give me dry brittle spidery lashes that I usually get from waterproof formulas. The MA gave me this one. It is a very wet formula and gives me length and definition. I like the small brush as it finds and coats every lash. No volume with this one unfortunately but since it does everything else that I need I am very happy with my purchase. Plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Removal is easy with the Mac cleansing oil.

on 5/20/2014 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Without a doubt my favorite mascara! I use this almost every day and have been for about four months. I love the way this applies, very very rarely clumps and never looks like you have too much on. I have fairly long lashes and this emphasises them beautifully without a false lash effect, which is something i prefer to avoid. Great, narrow brush so easy to apply with precision without getting it all over your face. Will happily repurchase.

on 2/25/2014 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I think I 've found my holy grail mascara. So easy to apply in the morning. LAST ALL DAY. till the night. It is so confortable, I have sensitive eyes and around 4-5 PM, my eyes get irritated by mascara. not with this one. Easy to take it off.

If I go to yoga, it will not smudge and I can easily take it off after in the shower, with soap and water. I also like the small size. A tube last at least 4 months with everyday use. Will repurchase for sure!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This was terrible, I returned it the very next day. I've used drugstore mascaras better than this one. It barely added length or volume and actually got stuck in my lashes!
I have medium length naturally curly lashes, so almost anything works on them. The fact that this failed in every aspect makes no sense to me. Very dry formula and thin brush with nothing good.

on 8/2/2013 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ahhh, I found my The One in the mascara-territory...the MAC salesgirls suggested me this one, I wanted something easy to use, natural, that doesn't run no matter what I do, and what's easy to remove at night, because I hate all the fuss that comes with removing your make-up. And that's exactly what I got.

on 7/1/2013 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Quite simply THE worst mascara I have EVERRRRR used. This flaked and fell in my eyes within an hour of application. I felt like I was in a desert sand storm all day. Yet when I went to take it off at night, it would NOT come off! I thought I was going to have to get my husbands belt sander to get this crap off my eyes. After MUCH rubbing and trying 4 different eyemakeup removers, I got enough off to go to bed with very sore and semi clean lids. HORRIBLE, destructive, toxic crap. Only buy this if you're a masochist who enjoys torturing your eyes.