MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

4.5

Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates / Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire De Carnauba, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Talc, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantethine, Panthenol, Lauroyl Lysine, Cholesterol, Phytantriol, Laureth-20, Laureth-21, Laureth-4, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyester-5, PVP, PVP / Hexadecene Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simethicone, Ptfe, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chloroxylenol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Favourite mascara - does not move, flake, smudge and gives beautiful lashes. Can be removed with my normal face wash, no waterproof eye makeup remover needed. The only drawback is the price.

on 2/25/2014 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I think I 've found my holy grail mascara. So easy to apply in the morning. LAST ALL DAY. till the night. It is so confortable, I have sensitive eyes and around 4-5 PM, my eyes get irritated by mascara. not with this one. Easy to take it off.

If I go to yoga, it will not smudge and I can easily take it off after in the shower, with soap and water. I also like the small size. A tube last at least 4 months with everyday use. Will repurchase for sure!

Finally after all these years I have found my HG MAC mascara. It gives my mega length, beautiful separation, volume, hold the curl, doesn't smudge/budge/smear/flake, and washes of easily at the end of the day. I'm already on my third tube and will continue to repurchase for as long as MAC has it available.

This is my HG mascara. I was a mascara virgin until I had LASIK ten years ago and I've been on the hunt for something that would enhance my short, sparse lashes. I also have oily lids so if I found something that would lengthen my lashes, it would smudge like crazy. I looked like a raccoon regardless of whether I used drugstore mascara, mid-price mascara like MAC or Clinique, or high-end mascara like Dior. Extended Play WORKS for me. My lashes are longer and curl without having to use a curler. It doesn't flake. It doesn't smudge. It stays put, even if my eyes get a little teary. Yet, it's easy to remove with cleansing oil or eye makeup remover. It doesn't last through serious tears, you know, like when watching a four-handkercheif movie. But who needs to cry when you've got gorgeous lashes?

I use this with MAC Prep+Prime lash primer and MAC Prep+Prime Future Length serum. WooHoo! My lashes brush up against my glasses! I also brush a little blot powder onto my eyelids to cut down the oiliness. Then again, I'd been doing that for years and still got raccoon eyes with every mascara but this. My ten-year quest is over and I no longer look like a masked wild creature.

on 8/29/2012 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a very natural looking mascara for everyday use. I like my lashes very long and full which this product not really give me, it gives your lashes a more subtle look. But it has very high quality in terms of staying on without smudging and without clumping (even after the gym!).
One weird thing though is people say it's so easy to wash off I really don't agree! When I wash my face with just warm water the mascara kind of goes away from the lashes but sticks like glue under my eyes instead! Not nice. So I don't understand why everyone says it's easy to get rid of.

on 7/6/2012 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've been on the hunt for a mascara that doesn't flake or clump. I stopped at the MAC counter not long ago and one of the girls mentioned this is her favorite mascaras (she secretly told me she hates MAC mascaras except for this one). I bought it and really like it. It doesn't give vavoom thick lashes or lot's of length. However with two applications it gives me a little more than a natural look with some length and little bit of thickness. It doesn't clump or flake even in hot weather. When removing it does flake under the eyes but that is easy to wipe away.

I'm very happy with this mascara and would repurchase. It costs around $18.00 Canadian before taxes. I'm not into spending $30.00 on a mascara so this price is reasonable for me.