Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 13

Price: $

Price: $

I love this lipstick an color. So much. Im thinking I need to stock up in case they stop making the Kate moss brand for some reason who knows but anyways... It's a really pretty coral color looks good with my medium skin. Very pigmented and I don't need to touch it up very often! I get lots of compliments on it when I wear it! I like the tube it's in too a matte black with a heart on it. Not that that matters but its cute :)

on 7/7/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick
It's creamy and very pigmented, and the color is just stunning on my skin tone..

I think this is a universally appealing lipstick, it looks great on light skinned to super dark skinned girls.

It's a matter of how you wear it
I'd just pair this with a gold and medium bronze eye shadow with winged liner, peachy cheeks (Rimmel has a gorgeous peachy blush)

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

This lipstick is dreamyyyy!

This is an absolutely awesome super bright coral shade of lipstick with more pink then orange undertones. It's a fabulous colour for spring and summer and I have been wearing this quite a bit paired with a neutral eye and peach blush. The lipstick is very pigmented, creamy and smooth in texture, non-drying, has a satin finish, and wears well during the day. I have already purchased a back up and highly recommend it to any one who likes to rock a coral lip.

Popular Lipsticks