Dior Saint Tropez

No Image

1 review

on 12/9/2012 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this color late in the season of this shade, very late, it was no longer made when I got it. I had to search it out online, then I had to find the sparkle nail color that I saw with it, then I had to get my nail person to make my nails look as good as I saw online. Done, Done, and done!
I thought OMG, this color is going to be really bright and neon like on my nails even with the sparkle coat I was wrong it was not. It was a beautiful turquoise that would bring to mind the amazing waters from the very place that the color was named for. It was not at all garish and bright but subtle and elegant, but noticeable. It looks great with 3-D glitter on the tips of my natural nails. It goes on like a dream with that good brush from Dior and will last at least 4 days with a good top coat without chips.
There must be a base coat when using this nail lacquer, so it will adhere better to the nail bed. There must be a top coat to this lacquer as well so it will last the 4 days without the chips. I wash once with a sponge only without gloves, then I use gloves from that point on whenever I put my hands in water (except when I wash my hands).
I am thrilled with this purchase and with this color from Dior! Oh my sweet DL is having such a run for top slot here, LOL!

Popular Polishes