3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This is my favorite self tanner for my face I have tried so far. I have sensitive acne prone skin, so I always look for something recommended specifically for the face when tanning. These pads are a great skincare and tanning item in one! They give you a lovely natural glow; I've been using this for about a month now, and I don't know that they've made my acne scars diminish necessarily, but I think having a tan face makes them much less noticeable. There is a bit of a tingly warming sensation when I apply. The first time I used it, I had a few small bumps on my eyelids, but they weren't itchy, went away quickly, and I haven't experienced the same thing thing since. If you're extremely sensitive though, I'd recommend trying a sample, or just buying a smaller pack at first. They're affordable if you buy from the right place; I bought a 20 pack for $22 on amazon; I also only used half a pad at a time, which is plenty for me!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

7 years ago

Seemed like a good idea, but in practice, not so much. Tan came out streaky, even though I made sure to rub it in. Even worse, the color was not at all natural-looking.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

7 years ago

This is an awesome product. It gives a natural looking tan, not orangey, and best of all, is also an alpha beta peel that improves skin tone and texture. I find that it really helps dry out my greasy skin somewhat, which is a typical reaction of my skin to self tanners, so perhaps that is just me. I bought a box of 50 last spring and used them all summer. I get two to three uses out of each pad by putting it back in its foil wrapper then folding the wrapper over and clipping with a bobby pin so the pad stays moist. I plan to rebuy when I'm out - still have five or so left.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Okay wow....Tan AND healthy looking skin?? LOVE!! All the benefits of the normal face pad BUT you get a natural looking tan glow with it!!! I use one of these and one of the regular ones a week. BEAUTIFUL !

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age19-24