Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare  Alpha Beta Glow Pad

I love these as I have sensitive skin, but these don't break me out at all. Each towelette is individually wrapped and stay good for a long time because I've been using the same box of 50 wipes (only my face) for 2 years! I don't recommend doing that, but they still work as great as they did the day I recieved them. Upon unwrapping, the first smell that hits ya is the strong smell of self tanner, but not unbearably so, so I'm fine with it. I use ONE wipe, and it is saturated enough to tan my face, neck and decolette perfectly. The tan shows up almost instantly and it's a gorgeous NATURAL golden brown. That's says a lot because I'm a pale white girl so many self tanners can make me look orange, but this doesn't! I love these and when I run out I would buy more if I can get them for a good price because these little guys are expensive! ;)

on 4/23/2016 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I enjoy these pads but the darn smell lasts for days! Even when I wash my face. People have told me skin looked glowing so it must be working.

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/18/2014 11:03:00 PM

Very effective product. The tan developed quickly and the exfoliator made my skin feel very smooth. Has the usual self-tanning product smell which is slightly unpleasant. This product needs to be applied very carefully, or you will find yourself with pale patches in areas you missed.

on 5/25/2014 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I find this is a great self tanner for the face. I'm not used to the towelette form yet, but I find it's better easy to use. Work quickly though, it dries fast. Small circular pattern works best. I also then follow up with my moisturizer to help with any potential streaking

Lovely tan color on my fair skin. I don't feel this would work on medium or darker complexions.

Due to price, I think it's a good special occasion facial self tanner. Will be on my "wishlist"

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great but expensive! Natural color.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love these! They're expensive but I save them for sepcyal occasions, simple and easy to apply, love now they exfoliate too... But sometimes they leave me a little tightand dry feeling the next day (I naturally have dry skin type) other than that they're great..... Love the body ones too! They're actually big enough for the entire body!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like the idea of these convenient easy-to-use pads. Contain a host of ingredients along with the self tanner, such as glycerin, Glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid and vitamins A, C, D, E, & B5 along with soy protein. Expensive for only 20 pads.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't make me break out + , didn't go on streaky +...made me look like an orange HUGE MINUS! Too bad!!

on 3/18/2013 6:17:00 PM

This is my favorite self tanner for my face I have tried so far. I have sensitive acne prone skin, so I always look for something recommended specifically for the face when tanning.

These pads are a great skincare and tanning item in one! They give you a lovely natural glow; I've been using this for about a month now, and I don't know that they've made my acne scars diminish necessarily, but I think having a tan face makes them much less noticeable. There is a bit of a tingly warming sensation when I apply. The first time I used it, I had a few small bumps on my eyelids, but they weren't itchy, went away quickly, and I haven't experienced the same thing thing since. If you're extremely sensitive though, I'd recommend trying a sample, or just buying a smaller pack at first.

They're affordable if you buy from the right place; I bought a 20 pack for $22 on amazon; I also only used half a pad at a time, which is plenty for me!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Seemed like a good idea, but in practice, not so much. Tan came out streaky, even though I made sure to rub it in. Even worse, the color was not at all natural-looking.