Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Smashbox  Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

4.7

Claims of long wear in an eyeshadow rarely work for me, but in these 15 hour wear cream shadows, it's actually true. I have hooded eyelids, but even without primer, these lasted forever...until I decided to remove them. All of the colors are great. I chose Topaz, Gemstone, and Stone. They are versatile enough that I can wear all three colors together, or mix and match. I found they were easy to blend, and once they set, they didn't budge. I just applied with my finger...I've found with cream shadows like this, basic application works best that way. For lining my lashline, or applying on my lower lid, i'll use a pencil brush. They have a slight sheen to them which I like. It doesn't look dry or matte, but it isn't shimmery or glitterly. Stone is a real winner for me. The name implies it's a gray, but it looks green on me, yet it makes my green eyes pop. Not many colors can do that. Gemstone is also good for green eyes, as it's more of a mauve shade, and Topaz is a champagne based color that can be used to accent the other colors, or just as a light wash on the lids to make you look wide awake. Very impressed with this product, and I may pick up a couple of the other colors.

super pigmented, doesn't flake or crease, lasts forever, extremely buildable and does not move!!

on 2/2/2014 10:36:00 PM

So happy to have found this. I have used many primers, both HE and DS and nothing stays on me like this. I have it in Gemstone and use it without a shadow over it. It lasts longer than LM Caviar Sticks, paint pots, and Bobbi Brown cream shadows. The price is steep but this is a winner. I plan to get more colors.