Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

Smashbox  Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Recently I received this as a gift and I am so glad I did! This is probably one of my favorite cream eye shadows ever. I have the shade in gemstone and the way I would describe the color is a cross between a dark purple with a bit of topaz and almost golden shimmer. In the pot I thought it would make my eyes look red and puffy but it doesn't. The color goes really well with almost every outfit I pair it with and it goes on so easily. It doesn't dry very quickly so I can always buff it out with a blender brush if I need to and I love that as well.
I have brown eyes and the shade makes my eyes pop but also look sultry and sexy at the same time. I do not even have to wear eyeliner with this color. Also I found out that this can also be used as a cream eyeliner in a pinch. I just used an angled eyeliner brush and it went on so easily and did not smudge once. I love the two in one factor with this shadow.
I definitely recommend this product, I don't know what it costs exactly but I think that it is worth it no matter the price. Also a little goes quite a way so you won't go through it fast. Another thing, it is in a glass pot so you just have to be careful not to drop it or bang it up against things.

on 8/1/2012 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This eye shadow is amazing! I have very oily skin, including eye lids, and any eye shadow that I use ends up creasing by mid-day, regardless of weather. The first time I wore this it was in the high 90s, humid and drizzly. But when I got home from work (10 hours after applying it), this eye shadow hadn't budged! I didn't use any primer or anything else on my lids. I may never use another type of shadow again!

I got the taupe which is very neutral and light with a slight touch of shimmer.