Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Smashbox  Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

While I like these, I'm not sold on them. Anything saying "creaseless" or "no creasing" is a lie to me with my hooded, oily eyelids, but I understand the long-wearing aspect will work for me. Topaz, "soft golden beige", works well as a brow and inner-eye highlighter. Icon, "bronze", works well as an outer crease color and lower lid eyeliner.

These stay on my eyelids for a decent amount of time with primer and setting spray, maybe 6 hours out of summer heat. They blend pretty well, the payoff is good, the packaging is very good, the feel is creamy and smooth, and they're nice colors. I really like Icon's color, Topaz is only okay on my skintone. Besides the iffy animal testing status of Smashbox currently, I'm just not fully impressed with the product for a "15 hour wear" product.

on 2/2/2014 10:36:00 PM

So happy to have found this. I have used many primers, both HE and DS and nothing stays on me like this. I have it in Gemstone and use it without a shadow over it. It lasts longer than LM Caviar Sticks, paint pots, and Bobbi Brown cream shadows. The price is steep but this is a winner. I plan to get more colors.

on 9/17/2012 12:49:00 AM

I got this eyeshadow in Iris ("burnt plum") and it was darker than I expected. Too black, not enough purple for me.
But the quality is superb! It doesn't crease after a day of wear. The color stays true. No smudging or anything. Very stay-put. This is a fun color to use for smokey eye!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

These shadows are fantastic! I have 4 of them now, in Sapphire (a deep blue somewhere between royal and navy, with shimmer), Quartz (sort of a pale champagne/pink/taupe with shimmer), Gemstone (medium brownish plum with shimmer) and Icon (sort of a coppery/bronze shimmer). I can't say enough good things about them. I have pretty oily, hooded lids and I never thought I could wear cream shadows. When I bought my first one I really thought I would be returning it. What a pleasant surprise! They really do last! I'm not sure I've ever kept them on for 15 hours, but I have worn them for 10-12 with no creasing. That's better than I get with a primer and powder shadow. I DO use UDPP under these shadows, and I haven't tried them without, so I can't speak to that. The colors are all beautiful and apply like a dream. I've used Quartz, Icon, and Gemstone as lid colors. They blend nicely at the edges and with powder shadows. They are also perfect for a single wash of lid color. I've used Sapphire as a liner, it's a very pretty blue. Probably not as vibrant as an actual cream liner might be in that color, but still very pretty. Application as a liner was a breeze too. The price is $19 each, which is a little high, but I think if they don't dry out and I can use them a long time, they will be well worth it. I hope they continue to make these, they are awesome!!