Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

Filtered by hair type : Other
Smashbox  Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

They are smooth, not too soft (like Shi's), no chunky glitter particles, they go on well and you need very little. Easy to build up or use very sheerly. I don't use a primer, I use it as a base. The colour I have is Icon, a bronze/brown shade. It looks like Fyrinnae Fire Opal, in cream shadow form. Used alone, it gives a sort of grunge look, many would just leave it there, it's so pretty.
I wear it as Lisa Eldridge did in her Chocolate Berry winter look, with cranberry shades pressed on top, and a deep plum to line.
One con (which is a good thing, really) is that they are difficult to take off without a good makeup remover. You can't just use a wipe and call it a day. I was torn between this and other cream shadows from Benefit, Dior, etc. The Dior was coming off without me even trying. This was the longest lasting one. It is similar to Estee Lauder's cream shadow, but longer lasting.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchase this product in the shade of Gemstone (another reviewer described this as medium brownish plum with shimmer). I was hoping for more of a burgundy paint pot, however this thing is FULL OF GLITTER. gold glitter. ick... not good for using as a base for versatility. But I cannot fault the product, it does hold up in terms of non-creasing.
However, this shade looks muddy on my blue eyes, and is better for a day wear shadow, not the evening smokey eye I was hoping to get out of this.

EDIT - ok, so the actual shade was less pigmented that what I was expecting from the tub, but the quality of this product is phenomenal. BEST CREAM SHADOW HANDS DOWN. No creasing, even without primer, even after hours upon hours of wear. It blends like a dream (I'm looking at you, shadow sticks from Laura Mercier and Milani), and the color is buildable. I will definitely need to get my hands on this entire line. I hope they expand to more shades.