Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

Filtered by age: 36-43
Smashbox  Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

on 7/21/2012 8:50:00 AM

I pretty much stick to cream shadows these days. I can skip primer and most of the time I can just swipe them on with my fingers which I love. I picked this up on a whim. Actually I wanted free shipping at Sephora and needed another item to buy so I went with this. I bought Stone which is described as a deep olive gray. I don't see gray in this but it is simply gorgeous. Reminds me of MAC Greensmoke which is a big favorite of mine. Texture reminds me of the Shiseido cream shadows. Lots of slip ( vs BB) I've worn this three days in a row now and it's just perfect. I imagine there will be more of these in my future.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

These shadows are fantastic! I have 4 of them now, in Sapphire (a deep blue somewhere between royal and navy, with shimmer), Quartz (sort of a pale champagne/pink/taupe with shimmer), Gemstone (medium brownish plum with shimmer) and Icon (sort of a coppery/bronze shimmer). I can't say enough good things about them. I have pretty oily, hooded lids and I never thought I could wear cream shadows. When I bought my first one I really thought I would be returning it. What a pleasant surprise! They really do last! I'm not sure I've ever kept them on for 15 hours, but I have worn them for 10-12 with no creasing. That's better than I get with a primer and powder shadow. I DO use UDPP under these shadows, and I haven't tried them without, so I can't speak to that. The colors are all beautiful and apply like a dream. I've used Quartz, Icon, and Gemstone as lid colors. They blend nicely at the edges and with powder shadows. They are also perfect for a single wash of lid color. I've used Sapphire as a liner, it's a very pretty blue. Probably not as vibrant as an actual cream liner might be in that color, but still very pretty. Application as a liner was a breeze too. The price is $19 each, which is a little high, but I think if they don't dry out and I can use them a long time, they will be well worth it. I hope they continue to make these, they are awesome!!