Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

Filtered by age: 19-24
Smashbox  Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

4.5

super pigmented, doesn't flake or crease, lasts forever, extremely buildable and does not move!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Recently I received this as a gift and I am so glad I did! This is probably one of my favorite cream eye shadows ever. I have the shade in gemstone and the way I would describe the color is a cross between a dark purple with a bit of topaz and almost golden shimmer. In the pot I thought it would make my eyes look red and puffy but it doesn't. The color goes really well with almost every outfit I pair it with and it goes on so easily. It doesn't dry very quickly so I can always buff it out with a blender brush if I need to and I love that as well.
I have brown eyes and the shade makes my eyes pop but also look sultry and sexy at the same time. I do not even have to wear eyeliner with this color. Also I found out that this can also be used as a cream eyeliner in a pinch. I just used an angled eyeliner brush and it went on so easily and did not smudge once. I love the two in one factor with this shadow.
I definitely recommend this product, I don't know what it costs exactly but I think that it is worth it no matter the price. Also a little goes quite a way so you won't go through it fast. Another thing, it is in a glass pot so you just have to be careful not to drop it or bang it up against things.

I have this in topaz, gemstone and stone. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of these. They are by far the best cream eyeshadows I have ever used. They really do stay on all day long and don't ever crease or fade and I don't wear primer with it. Actually instead of using primer with my powder eyeshadows now, I use one of these as a base and it works great. It's also nice to just have a wash of color you can put on in a minute with your finger. The ONLY thing I dislike about these is the price, however they do last forever, even when I wear everyday so it's worth it.

on 9/17/2012 12:49:00 AM

I got this eyeshadow in Iris ("burnt plum") and it was darker than I expected. Too black, not enough purple for me.
But the quality is superb! It doesn't crease after a day of wear. The color stays true. No smudging or anything. Very stay-put. This is a fun color to use for smokey eye!