Uploaded by smarteepants712

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I have very thick hair, I've been using this stuff exclusively for years. Never had any problems, I do think the formula was changed a bit at some point though. The bottles used to be tan, now they're lavender, it used to leave my hair feeling like silk back before the bottles changed. One time after that change I found the old styled bottles again, and noticed an immediate improvement …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

4 months ago

This is such an amazing scalp health booster. It smells amazing and exfoliates my scalp gently. It is great for sloughing away dead skin and keeping their hair follicles clear and clean. My hair is also thicker and healthier than ever.

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromyadi69

Oct/25/2018

I'm confused on what to say about this shampoo. It definitely is great against dandruff and oil smells on hair, but it caused my hair to fall. I lost a lot of it, until I realized what was causing it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Feb/23/2018

I used this back whenever I was in middle school (I am now finishing up my freshman year of college), and even back then, this product made my hair fall out. I randomly decided to research if anyone else had experienced hair loss as well, and I can’t say I’m not surprised. My hair felt very nice when I first started using it, but after a few months, my hair began coming out in clumps. I mainly …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/18/2018

I tried this product last year (the purple bottle) and had bad irritation. I didn't think too much of it. I tried it again for a month and it seriously messed up my scalp. My scalp got really red, flaky, and itchy. My hair was falling out in chunks. A day after washing, my hair looked like an oil field. Considering the crummy ingredients (fragrance is 5th ingredient listed), I shouldn't …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

3.0

Sep/15/2017

Bought this on a whim, and it turned out to be a nice shampoo & conditioner, the smell is pleasant and it did give my flat thin hair some bounce to it when I blew it out. The downside is if you're looking for strengthening benefits, frizz control, or color protection that definitely won't come from this product.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

2.0

Feb/26/2017

it's really nothing special. it's anti-dandruff properties are okay and all, but they make my hair feel pretty dry and limp in the end. i've been using samples here and there and just trying to finish up the product. it's not really one i'd recommend, i guess.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Dec/29/2016

I've been using it for a year now and I love it! I used to have really bad dandruff at my hair line where it was super visible. Once I started to use Clear I noticed results in 2 days and haven't gone back to any other product sense. Works like a charm!!!

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromAmyBin

Apr/26/2016

Terrifying. Used for first time yesterday morning and my usually oily scalp was itching like crazy. This morning, same thing, and when I got to my parking garage, NOTICED HAIR ALL OVER MY LAP. It had fallen out during my commute! This crap should be banned. I'm only sorry I didn't read the reviews here first.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Feb/19/2016

I recently bought the strong lengths shampoo because it was on clearance and thought why not give it a shot.I loved the smell and was excited because of all the claims,less breakage and full of vitamins!Well when I lathered up my scalp started burning like it was on fire!I was horrified and frantically rinsed and had to shampoo with my usual Loreal shampoo just to remove this crap! slowly the …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43